2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Daps
Nice to see the Steelers finish strong and still got the 17th pick and 32nd pick

We need one of those lengthy cornerback prospects
:dame:
Or
An O-Lineman

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Another playmaker and 1st round pick used so Dak can lose when it matters :blessed:

maybe-ehhh.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Man I like the thought of Young just scared how he’d hold up in the league. Then again with the way the rules are it might not matter since he’d barely be able to be touched.
Even with those modern rules over the course of a 17 game season a starting QB is gonna take a ton of punishment.

Bryce is surgical and deserves to go top 5, but he's smaller than Kyler without those physical tools. Even Tua's got 20-30 lbs on him and we saw how often he got ragdolled :francis: Wouldn't shock me if these GMs get spooked and he slides to that 7-11 range.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man I like the thought of Young just scared how he’d hold up in the league. Then again with the way the rules are it might not matter since he’d barely be able to be touched.

Bryce will be alright, only thing he has to work on is the same thing Tua had to work on and that’s not going for the home run every play and realizing it’s okay to throw the ball away although Bryce is a magician on the field and it’s just in his DNA.

He took a lot of hits in college though because the OL was just not as good as past Bama OLs. Tons of times he got hit and I was surprised he got up from some of them. He’s a really tough kid.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The Anthony Richardson hype is really confusing because I get it, the physical tools are there but man he just was wildly inconsistent in college. I see the Cam comparisons but Cam led a 7-5 roster to a National Championship with Darvin Adams as his WR1.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Anthony Richardson hype is really confusing because I get it, the physical tools are there but man he just was wildly inconsistent in college. I see the Cam comparisons but Cam led a 7-5 roster to a National Championship with Darvin Adams as his WR1.
Same with levis... neither ever dominated in college which to me is problematic