2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Its funny how the police and media hold onto to shyt like this and wait for the right moment to drop it :beli:

Its 2 petty misdemeanor charges that he’ll probably just pay a fine for

We’ll gladly take him in Baltimore if teams are dumb enough to let him fall
Help me understand how racing (even if that charge gets brought down) and getting 2 friends/teammates killed, gonna be able to have him ‘pay a fine’

Where’d the accident happen? Fallujah?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Help me understand how racing (even if that charge gets brought down) and getting 2 friends/teammates killed, gonna be able to have him ‘pay a fine’

Where’d the accident happen? Fallujah?
Right now he's just charged with reckless driving with his a misdemeanor. He could be charged with lying to the police/impeding an investigation though. I could see the charges being dropped but it could knock him out the top 5 of the draft regardless. Teams risk it all the time but here you're risking for a guy who wasn't smart enough to realize speed racing at 3AM and potentially injuring/killing himself was a bad idea. Mere months before the draft.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bears going to be able to trade back even further now and still get their guy
:wow:

Thats what you think until you get jumped. DT one of those positions you can always draft if its the top player on your board regardless of your needs. Don't play round with it drop a few spots and take him

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Thats what you think until you get jumped. DT one of those positions you can always draft if its the top player on your board regardless of your needs. Don't play round with it drop a few spots and take him
You just tryna keep him from falling to 8 :mjgrin:

Jalen to Atlanta confirmed :blessed: