2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Film don’t lie.

Richardson isn’t good at this point in his career either but I’d rather take a chance on him than Levis cause you can’t reach 6’6 240 with the ability to outrun a defense. Plus, at least Richardson has the excuse of not playing as long, Levis was in college a long ass time and still never became that elite QB that people thought he’d turn into.

Wasn't a problem with all these other suspect cac QBs taken high since the beginning of time. :mjpls:

Equal Busts For All!! :pachaha:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk about what you saw in him. You didnt watch him.
Sigh.

Dude. Bijan is a talented runner who can make guys miss and catch the football.

Does he have the potential to be one of the best RBs in football?

Yes. He does.

But what you don’t understand is that the gap between an elite RB and an average RB is absolutely TINY. And average RBs are cheap.

Using the 8th pick on Robinson was a TREMENDOUS OVERPAY.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
btX2TBE.png

Lions might have something here ... Butckus winner in college, his tape looks good

dude might be a beast lowkey
We haven't had a LB like this on the squad at any time I can really remember. Spielman was a beast, but he was on the small side. Could be a huge upgrade to our defense if he works out.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Sigh.

Dude. Bijan is a talented runner who can make guys miss and catch the football.

Does he have the potential to be one of the best RBs in football?

Yes. He does.

But what you don’t understand is that the gap between an elite RB and an average RB is absolutely TINY. And average RBs are cheap.

Using the 8th pick on Robinson was a TREMENDOUS OVERPAY.
I don’t care. I just don’t like fake sports, talk or people who pretend they watched a player, but instead rely on lazy clichés. That is what you did. Four posts in, you cannot state a single attribute about his skill set and admittied to not watching him. So why have this discussion? It’s your reliance on clichés about the position versus what I watched on film.

I never understand how people fake sports talk their way about players, that they admit to later that they didnt watch.

You have nothing to contribute. Just stop talking.

He is one of the few players I can talk about in college football this year because I…… Actually watched him. I am absolutely quiet on others. I don’t fake sports talk about players I don’t watch. why do you guys do it?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He been training with Kuechly

We haven't had a LB like this on the squad at any time I can really remember. Spielman was a beast, but he was on the small side. Could be a huge upgrade to our defense if he works out.

I think yall got one here ... was watching his tape earlier - great instincts, great hands, able to make plays at the LOS with his size, decent quickness - he looks big out there, and his instincts are great. I think this will be a great pick for the Lions.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care. I just don’t like fake sports, talk or people pretend they watch a player, but instead rely on Lizzy clichés. That is what you did. Four posts in, you cannot state a single attribute about his skill set and moved to not watching him. So I have this discussion? It’s your reliance on clichés about the position versus what I watched on film.

I never understand how people fake sports talk their way about players, that they admit to later that they didnt watch.

You have nothing to contribute. Just stop talking.
You're over here yapping about this guy's skill set and I'm telling you it doesn't matter.

Here are the top 10 RBs in Yards from Scrimmage last season:

1. Josh Jacobs (1st round, 24th overall)
  2. Derrick Henry (2nd round, 45th overall)
  3. Christian McCaffrey (1st round, 8th overall)
  4. Nick Chubb (2nd round, 35th overall)
  5. Saquon Barkley (1st round, 2nd overall)
  6. Austin Ekeler (UNDRAFTED)
  7. Aaron Jones (5th round, 182nd overall)
  8. Dalvin Cook (2nd round, 41st overall)
  9. Rhamondre Stevenson (4th round, 120th overall)
  10. Travis Etienne (1st round, 25th overall)
By the way, in case you haven't noticed, all those RBs played for teams that didn't do shyt -- except for San Francisco and Minnesota. And Minnesota thrived on Justin Jefferson, NOT on Dalvin Cook.

So here you are talking about how amazing Bijan Robinson's tape is. And I'm telling you -- who gives a fukk? As a 2nd round pick that's fine. As the 8th pick it's retarded. Because there's better value elsewhere and you can win just fine with a 3rd round pick (Devin Singletary, Jerick McKinnon) or a 7th round pick (Isiah Pacheco) or an undrafted RB (Austin Ekeler).

Value matters.
If you can't appreciate that, you're going to draft like shyt.