2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Thats arguably the greatest all star game(2003) ever. We dont have those type of moments now. Smh.

That game is one of the reasons some of us still tune. The GOAT got nothing easy in his final asg.
Say it again.

I just looked up that famous clip of Magic hitting that 3 over Zeke… Zeke was up in his shyt

They played tougher defense on a ngga with HIV you can’t make this up

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If it's close at the end, they play hard (this has always been the case, even in the last few years). For the first 3 quarters? Nah.

How old are you bro? You sound young af saying this dumb shyt. Show me a all star game pre lebron where they were playing no defense for 3 straight quarters?

Also they dont even really play hard in the 4th. I dont know why nikkas keep saying that dumb shyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Say it again.

I just looked up that famous clip of Magic hitting that 3 over Zeke… Zeke was up in his shyt

They played tougher defense on a ngga with HIV you can’t make this up

I was talking about Jordan in 03 but yea lol
Jordan was 9-27
Kobe 8-17

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I think the problem with the ASG is with big contracts, these teams have a lot invested in the players and want them to be around for the playoffs. Same reason why there’s load management (I don’t blame the players for load management). What the players need to realize is participating in these events and putting on a show at the ASG can do even more for their brand than going to the playoffs and being eliminated in the second round.
Nba players are kicking themselves in the foot with the whole load management. The owners will play hard ball and introduce non guaranteed contracts.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you bro? You sound young af saying this dumb shyt. Show me a all star game pre lebron where they were playing no defense for 3 straight quarters?

Also they dont even really play hard in the 4th. I dont know why nikkas keep saying that dumb shyt.
:mjlol:HOFers like Chuck are literally on record saying they went through the motions for 3 quarters and got serious in the 4th when it got tight.

You're making shyt up. In the slower paced/low volume three point shooting era ASGs were regularly going in the 125-140s. Ain't no ASG was a defensive struggle from the tip. Stop

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend had the audacity to ask me twice this weekend if I want to come out to a bar to watch the game. I told him they don’t even try. Why don’t you call me for the playoffs? He goes “It’s the All star game, it’s the best players” :what: