2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
WWE will secure Rollins and Becky. You would think McIntyre would stay as well
Nah I think Drew is gone….nobody on the roster (outside of Bray for obvious reasons) got done as dirty because of covid…his crowning moment came in front of nobody and once crowds came back, his mega push was finished…

I don’t necessarily see him becoming champion in the Dub, but if TNA is serious about attracting big names he’s be a great one for them to go after…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nah I think Drew is gone….nobody on the roster (outside of Bray for obvious reasons) got done as dirty because of covid…his crowning moment came in front of nobody and once crowds came back, his mega push was finished…

I don’t necessarily see him becoming champion in the Dub, but if TNA is serious about attracting big names he’s be a great one for them to go after…
They apparently have money to spend because they offered 7 figures to both Ospreay and Punk. Though they did just waste 5 figures of that on Trent Seven.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: And my bad guys I misread the Fightful post when I put Cody Rhodes. I saw Rhodes and immediately thought Cody because I forgot Dustin is even still wrestling.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Dont think Rollins and Lynch are going anywhere but they’d be crazy to not try to listen to TNA and AEW offers so they can go to WWE and get paid top dollar.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Rollins is an ‘E stooge and a WWE ass kisser, he ain’t goin’ nowhere lol. And I doubt Becky would go to another wrestling company where her husband isn’t working, so she’s likely staying put too. McIntyre I could see leaving tho. Think TNA would be the best place for him. Feel like he’d just get lost in the shuffle in AEW with Khan’s adderall booking.