2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I could take a two month break you’d be crying about the E

i’m sure you got some bingo hall signee yr excited to see tho
Why don't you get on that then buddy....

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone that lives outside the US that has a family is not going to WWE. They’ll either go to AEW for the money or TNA for the extreme flexibility in schedule.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Rollins is an ‘E stooge and a WWE ass kisser, he ain’t goin’ nowhere lol. And I doubt Becky would go to another wrestling company where her husband isn’t working, so she’s likely staying put too. McIntyre I could see leaving tho. Think TNA would be the best place for him. Feel like he’d just get lost in the shuffle in AEW with Khan’s adderall booking.

Going back to TNA would be a major step down for McIntyre after he just spent years in TNA building himself back up to go back to WWE. AEW would be a safe bet if he left, if nothing else he’d go there for the pay, maybe NJPW.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going back to TNA would be a major step down for McIntyre after he just spent years in TNA building himself back up to go back to WWE. AEW would be a safe bet if he left, if nothing else he’d go there for the pay, maybe NJPW.
If TNA had 7-fgures to spend on Punk and Ospreay as reports claim, then they are going to throw the bag and secure a big name eventually.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rollins is an ‘E stooge and a WWE ass kisser, he ain’t goin’ nowhere lol. And I doubt Becky would go to another wrestling company where her husband isn’t working, so she’s likely staying put too. McIntyre I could see leaving tho. Think TNA would be the best place for him. Feel like he’d just get lost in the shuffle in AEW with Khan’s adderall booking.
Rollins clearly wants to be the n°1 of a company and does everything in his power to get the top spot in WWE, but first Brock and now Roman have relegated him for almost a decade and now there's a new crop of main eventers that might keep him in the "important star of the show but never THE guy" role. The fact the company created a belt just so Seth could have a world title on weekly TV says they really want to appease him despite never giving him what he really wants.

If AEW was hotter I could see him jumping ship to "prove a point" but WWE's momentum is too big and AEW is too far from getting hot again for it to be a realistic scenario in 2024.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rollins clearly wants to be the n°1 of a company and does everything in his power to get the top spot in WWE, but first Brock and now Roman have relegated him for almost a decade and now there's a new crop of main eventers that might keep him in the "important star of the show but never THE guy" role. The fact the company created a belt just so Seth could have a world title on weekly TV says they really want to appease him despite never giving him what he really wants.

If AEW was hotter I could see him jumping ship to "prove a point" but WWE's momentum is too big and AEW is too far from getting hot again for it to be a realistic scenario in 2024.
Only way I see him leaving is if it's a package deal with Becky or Becky decides to retire so she can go on the road with him.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Seth ain't going anywhere after that punk promo lol

How you gonna call out punk for walking out and eventually landing with the competitor

Only for him to do the same thing a year later

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If TNA had 7-fgures to spend on Punk and Ospreay as reports claim, then they are going to throw the bag and secure a big name eventually.

Just because they have that money available doesn't mean people are going to be jumping at that. Perception is reality with TNA. They're better off using the money they offered Punk/Ospreay to sign 3-5 others who could give them some new depth.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Seth ain't going anywhere after that punk promo lol

How you gonna call out punk for walking out and eventually landing with the competitor

Only for him to do the same thing a year later
I think he's 100% staying but that promo ain't got nothing to do with that.

Seth is just working and trying his best to make that eventual feud with Punk as meaningful as possible because that establishes him as an important guy. Whatever happens after that feud/match is whatever, the dude is just working lol.