2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Should add. I don't follow TNA Impact, but I think Dolph would do better with doing Indie stuff as he feels and signing with them. Won't get lost in the shuffle of AEW, and can really shine and possibly bring some new eyes to Impact.

seems like the win/win

I don't watch but it seems like this worked for Trinity

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Update from Fightful

Drew McIntyre, Becky Lynch, Alex Hammerstone, QT Marshall, Dustin Rhodes, Deonna Purrazzo and others have all been confirmed as having deals coming up in 2024. There’s another big name that currently has a deal set to expire in 2024 – World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Fightful has learned that Rollins’ in June of 2024, and as of a couple of weeks ago, there haven’t been discussions regarding a contract extension. As you can imagine by his placement on the card, Rollins is well-liked and respected within the company, and we’re told that there will “obviously” be an offer made at some point, with WWE sources even indicating that he’d be made a priority.

When asking a WWE official, we were told “we would not dispute that information” as it pertains to his contract being up next year, and that Rollins would be made a priority.

WWE re-signed numerous talent to new deals in 2019 when AEW launched, locking numerous into long-term, five year deals that are up in 2024. We’re unsure if Rollins was among those.

Fightful did reach out to Rollins, but have not heard back. As things stand, both Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch’s WWE deals are up in June.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why is Cody Rhodes in the title of the thread?

Also, if she doesn't stay in TNA, the only place Purrazzo is going is WWE given the heat she has with AEW. Hopefully WWE can teach her how to cut a normal promo without it sounding like she witnessed her dog being killed.

No chance of Rollins or Lynch going anywhere either. Worse case, they take 2-4 months off and come back.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Why is Cody Rhodes in the title of the thread?

Also, if she doesn't stay in TNA, the only place Purrazzo is going is WWE given the heat she has with AEW. Hopefully WWE can teach her how to cut a normal promo without it sounding like she witnessed her dog being killed.

No chance of Rollins or Lynch going anywhere either. Worse case, they take 2-4 months off and come back.
Purrazzo has nothing left to prove in TNA and I think WWE could badly use her as a heel.
That's just my opinion I forgot ol buddy name who will come through breaking her whole style down on why he thinks she sucks lol

You still cool tho.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Purrazzo has nothing left to prove in TNA and I think WWE could badly use her as a heel.
That's just my opinion I forgot ol buddy name who will come through breaking her whole style down on why he thinks she sucks lol

You still cool tho.

I agree on the bolded, but she desperately needs to go back to Promo 101 class to shore up her promo work.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yea same question. If it is that is actually a power play by Cody because the company has to worry about him walking if he doesn't get the WWE world title.

I checked Google's and twitter and there's been 0 discussion regarding Cody's contract ending in 2024. So I less OP has some mysterious source no one knows about, his name shouldn't have been mentioned