2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I see that Giselle Shaw is released from TNA.... how long before she shows up in AEW and teams with Nyla Rose and Gabi Tuft to be AEW's answer for the pure fusion collective :troll:
She is committed to Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling, the new Scott D'Amore promotion. That's what I read. She is wrestling Athena there tho so there could be a chance. :troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
For once, I'd like to see these stooges be honest. Piff said that Cody Rhodes was an embarrassment to the wrestling business when he was in AEW but is now his number one fan. So hopefully he, and I might as well include @NoMorePie since he's just as big a WWE stooge, can be real and give us their 100% honest opinion on Daniel Garcia before he makes a decision one way or the other.

I've barely talked about Daniel Garcia. Keep my name out your mouth lol. And I barely watch WWE outside of PLE so there must be another NoMorePie you are referring to

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They have a working relationship with TNA now, hell just pay them for the MCMG theme instead of getting some bullshyt from Def Rebel....
1. Def Rebel is gone
2. Expect a name change because of WWE being PG. If that was the case then Viking Raiders would've went back to being called War Machine

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Whoever signs Lashley/MVP should definitely do it as a package deal and push them to the moon. None of this they debut strong and then wrestle random matches for 3 months
Lashley would get the Lesnar treatment and be made into a Kaiju like character where he'd be looked at as a final boss.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I see that Giselle Shaw is released from TNA.... how long before she shows up in AEW and teams with Nyla Rose and Gabi Tuft to be AEW's answer for the pure fusion collective :troll:
You forgot Miss Kenny.

a shirtless man wearing a wig and earrings with a bow around his head

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Lashley would get the Lesnar treatment and be made into a Kaiju like character where he'd be looked at as a final boss.
Man, I hope you're right about that. If Lashley gets to kill fools like Samoa Joe does, that will be perfect.
However, if the Hon. Bro. Bobby Lashley gets the Archer/Taylor/Wardlow/Hobbs/Kaun/Cage treatment and has to go 20 minutes with guys who weigh less than his carry-on luggage, then
a man holding a red cup stands in a crowd of people