2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone that lives outside the US that has a family is not going to WWE. They’ll either go to AEW for the money or TNA for the extreme flexibility in schedule.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For money purposes, Dolph should go to AEW, because TK is going throw him the bag to call him a game changer and do absolutely nothing for with him. If he actually cares about wrestling still, he should go to TNA. Decent pay, plus they literally only work 1-2 a month so he can focus on his standup career

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
No value in adding Dolph lol :francis:
He’s definitely not a needle mover, but he would fit in well enough in a logical, sensibly booked AEW

Which is not the AEW we’re currently watching :francis:

Eventually we’ll get hit with the “Who ever thought we’d see a workhorse like Nic Nemeth finally make his debut in ROH??” :troll:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Drew Mac should try NJ. Lord knows the company needs someone to bring in the audience. He can be a monster there. Plus no one wants to see Finley. :camby:
Not sure Bushiroad can afford Drew for more than 1-2 shows though. If they can't afford Ospreay, I doubt they can with Drew unless he just wants to work there and takes a heavy discount.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
TNA needs to make a splash if they're gonna be taken seriously, hence is why I think that next year they go all in.

Honestly if I'm them I'm signing Giulia and making her the face of that division, less workdays and you work in the best women's division in any promotion.