2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If I'm WWE I'd want no parts of a beat up ass okada who can't work his physical style and won't have 60 minute slug fests like he used to.

Aew would worship his dream matches vs Wheeler Yuta and Luchasaurus on Rampage, but his luster would fade quickly in WWE imo
Okada wouldn’t even have a 30 minute match in WWE. 60 in the E? :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why would New Japan, in 2023, care about Okada’s run in TNA from over a decade ago if he is leaving?

Think he's referring to Okada, not NJPW. That's been water under the bridge for a couple years now.

If I'm WWE I'd want no parts of a beat up ass okada who can't work his physical style and won't have 60 minute slug fests like he used to.

Safe to say he wouldn't have to worry about 60 minute slugfests in WWE lol. Could probably sleepwalk through a 20 minute WWE match.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's my point...His njpw slugfests and broadways are how he got famous. Without those he had CHAOS mixed tags and G1 grueling matches. Without that who is he? And I'm a fan of prime okada, for sure.

He’s the Rainmaker. :troll:

If Naka made it, why can’t he? The thing is, I don’t see Okada in NXT, and I don’t think he’s well known enough with a lot of E fans to show up on Raw to a big pop.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Why would New Japan, in 2023, care about Okada’s run in TNA from over a decade ago if he is leaving?
No they were pissed off at the time (as was Okada himself) as it came off disrespectful and an overall waste of his time. He will probably want to go somewhere that would portray him closer to what he has been in New Japan for the past decade.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Had no clue Okada wife is a famous actress over there. Now I really don’t see him leaving Japan to move over here.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Think he's referring to Okada, not NJPW. That's been water under the bridge for a couple years now.

Safe to say he wouldn't have to worry about 60 minute slugfests in WWE lol. Could probably sleepwalk through a 20 minute WWE match.
At the pace many WWE matches move, he could do five minutes of actual work and get a 20+ minute match out of it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Had no clue Okada wife is a famous actress over there. Now I really don’t see him leaving Japan to move over here.

Also has a young kid who was born around the time of the first Forbidden Door PPV. Honestly WWE would probably be the best option to be able to extend his career given the bumps he's taken but it doesn't sound like he's looking to move to the US.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That's my point...His njpw slugfests and broadways are how he got famous. Without those he had CHAOS mixed tags and G1 grueling matches. Without that who is he? And I'm a fan of prime okada, for sure.
this some reverse psychology to make this a challenge for him :wow:

I see you breh this smart

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He’s the Rainmaker. :troll:

If Naka made it, why can’t he? The thing is, I don’t see Okada in NXT, and I don’t think he’s well known enough with a lot of E fans to show up on Raw to a big pop.
Because Nakamura is significantly more charismatic and always has been.

And now...this:

:hhh: I'm good.