2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Meet Women thru social group setting and setup a quick coffee date to get to know them.

Then escalate to drinks and light appetizers during happy hour if all goes well at the coffee date. Only take them out to dinner after you've fukked.

If she don't give up on the 2nd or 3rd bush her. Even my Woman gave up on the 3rd and she is from Japan. The way I did it was since she was pre-qualified thru our social group I spent $70 on the first date (included my drinks and food) and then we did movie on the 2nd date (about $40) and 3rd date was casual going to a street fair near her crib (about $20).

But if you don't know the girl from eve then do it in reverse. Get pre-qualified Women and you won't have to worry if she is wasting your time. All you have to do then is be smooth and funny and it's in the bag. But if you don't know her intentions or background and no katfax you're taking a big risk these days. Especially if she's younger than 25.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is spooky :wow:. My boy got caught in that free meal scam. Chick acted like she was interested 60 plus dollar meal later, she ghost his ass :wow:. Then they wonder why we just want to Netflix n chill.

He lost for taking her to eat on a first date...

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I spent $150 on our vday meal.... but at the same time, I am a grown ass woman and nobody finessed me. I did what I wanted to do. What does that make me?

I dropped the same on our V-day meal but we've been together for 3 years now. Women shouldn't expect a nikka they don't know from adam to drop that type of cash flow.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
2 fo 20 at Chillis or at Applebeez

60 bucks for a first date :scust:

fukk eating anything outside of Starbucks/coffee shop pastries on a first date. If I'm trying to get to know you as a person, listening to you chew doesn't count as conversation. Dinner is more of a 2nd/3rd date thing anyway. If she wanna watch me spend then she can look over my shoulder while I cop shyt for myself on Nike.com

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: yall nikkas is silly :ufdup: But imo going on dates PERIOD is simpish, the only girls ive fukked for the past 2 years have all been within an hour or so of meeting them at some club where we can bump and grind too, and the only bread i spend is 10 dollars: $4 for the 40ounce of st ides beforehand so i can be fukked up without spending money on drinks, $5 for the weed in my pocket so we have something to do when we get to their crib and 1 dollar to offer people to buy a cig outside the club, which they usually don't take. This is how broke nikkas get p*ssy. :lolbron:
:scust:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Lots of corn balls in this thread full of children. If i go on a dinner date it's because I'm hungry. Majority of the chicks I take out i can fukk whether I take them out or not.

Why would I want to chill in my house all day sounds like some liner anti social broke nikka shyt

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
when i was dead broke i just ain't do dinner/lunch dates. :russ:

i always kept it real bout my situation and a lot of girls would end up paying just to have a cool nikka to hang out with :myman:

i never really thought about this tbh cuz its easy to see how a chic feel about you in the beginning stages :jbhmm:

and if a chic gon fake a whole week of convo/interest just to get a free meal out you then she the one who is ultimately losing in life :mjlol: :sas1: