2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikkas get butterflies in their stomachs off a whiff of pink oil

U cant tell a tender dikk nikka nothing.... he has to get burnt by the family courts to learn his lesson

And not even then.

Nikkas say they want sex, but too many of the responses in this thread are about 'make sure she's into you before you game her.' Young people are too busy trying to finesse one another while hoping the finessed are true.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And not even then.

Nikkas say they want sex, but too many of the responses in this thread are about 'make sure she's into you before you game her.' Young people are too busy trying to finesse one another while hoping the finessed are true.
Part of the dating game is taking l's

These little nikkas scared of feelings :laff:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Thats what his ass for trying to impress her on the 1st date thinking he was gone get some puss.

Shyt, broad flaked on me for some puss the night before, sold her concert ticket the next morning...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That's because a lot of you guys are using dating a means of sex, instead of using it as a way to build social skills. A lot of you guys feel burned because you spend money on a date and it doesn't end in sexual contact.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
That's because a lot of you guys are using dating a means of sex, instead of using it as a way to build social skills. A lot of you guys feel burned because you spend money on a date and it doesn't end in sexual contact.

This is not necessarily true in every case. No HONEST dude offers dates which the intention of wanting sex. It's a true vetting process to figure out if a particular woman is worth dating. You can't get mad when dudes figure out that the deck is loaded and the game is rigged against you before you even start playing for 80-90% of the male population. They adjust accordingly.

Ok, 60.00 may not be much to some, but the reality is that dating is an investment, and no man is going to put money on an investment that offers zero return. I earned that 60.00 that a female, so nonchalantly, disregards as little when the bytch didn't earn one cent or pay the taxes on it. I make 60 dollars in about 3 hours of work, so it's nothing to me, but really, it is something.

A lot of ladies, on and offline, complain about black dudes not taking women on proper dates, Netflix & chill and all the other BS that ain't shyt muthafukkas do to finesse bytches out of they p*ssy, then have the audacity to complain about what nice guys do.... GTFOWTMFBS...

Ironically, these same are also complaining that black men don't spoil their women like non-black men, and are on their bendwenching steez because of the so-called unfair treatment. Reactions seemed justified when you pull fukk shyt like this. That's the game!

I'm done preaching now.

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps

dating equals fukking breh but i agree you can definately enjoy yourself better when getting the p*ssy is no object

you can focus on social skills when p*ssy is guaranteed at the end

when you not focused on getting the ass because its not up for debate whether or not you gonna get it is the best position to be in

its the position that most women are in most of the time you think women worry about getting dikk while there out?

hell no because its a non issue they will get it when they want it so they can focus on being social and enjoying themselves

most dudes dont have that luxury

Daps
shyt is spooky :wow:. My boy got caught in that free meal scam. Chick acted like she was interested 60 plus dollar meal later, she ghost his ass :wow:. Then they wonder why we just want to Netflix n chill.

I wonder why u didnt jus netflix and chill- a chick cant finessee me for nothing because I dont even smoke with them or drink until i see they bring something to the table

no chilling at my spot whenever you jus wanna get high- and I dont take a chick out UNTIL AFTER WE IN A RELATIONSHIP- til then its

"Chicken wings and fries we dont go on dates" :blessed:

Daps
Word, should've just bought the p*ssy out her. 98% of women will for the right price :mjpls:

yOU pay for p*ssy

secret: 99% will give it to you for free and you keep your money
they jus take money from simps dumb enough to pay

IN B4: but-but you buy drinks and weed anyway- yeah for me, regardless if shes there or not you nikkas paying is fukking the game up- dont beleive me go on craigslist w4m casual in your city and see how many fat girls and basics on there asking for "generous men" :martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yOU pay for p*ssy

secret: 99% will give it to you for free and you keep your money
they jus take money from simps dumb enough to pay

IN B4: but-but you buy drinks and weed anyway- yeah for me, regardless if shes there or not you nikkas paying is fukking the game up- dont beleive me go on craigslist w4m casual in your city and see how many fat girls and basics on there asking for "generous men" :martin:
If they're giving it to you for free how are we fukking up the game?:mjpls: