2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this girl im seeing blew me off saturday night then called me early sunday morning like happy v day wanna take me out to brunch? I said no lol fukk that.

cold-blooded-meme.jpg

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Ayeo.... check dis out with the volume on mute...

Sooooooooo easyyyyyyyyyyy..............

:ahh:

nikkas mad theyre CHOOSING to spend $60 on a bytch for *probable* p*ssy but out here buying bytches big ass hundred dollar bears that doesnt EVEN include specialty dikk services...

:sas2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:wow: I've been there OP but I know better now.

Knew a girl I used to work with that bragged about going out to dinner with four different dudes in the same week just for the free meal. Wasn't even interested in them more than that and she was a six on a good day :francis:

You gotta draw a line and tell them no once in a while at least. Low-key, they like being told what they can't have because most of the dudes get too infatuated to do so.
nikkas get butterflies in their stomachs off a whiff of pink oil

U cant tell a tender dikk nikka nothing.... he has to get burnt by the family courts to learn his lesson

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
fukk eating anything outside of Starbucks/coffee shop pastries on a first date. If I'm trying to get to know you as a person, listening to you chew doesn't count as conversation. Dinner is more of a 2nd/3rd date thing anyway. If she wanna watch me spend then she can look over my shoulder while I cop shyt for myself on Nike.com[/QUOTE]

:russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So you never took your wife on dates before y'all started sexing?
No

We hung out and did some social outings but there was never any kind of formal dinner date or w/e. All that shyt came after things got serious.

Back when I was dating it seemed like the less I spent on 1st dates the better things went. Some girls even invited me over and cooked for me :mjcry:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
No

We hung out and did some social outings but there was never any kind of formal dinner date or w/e. All that shyt came after things got serious.

Back when I was dating it seemed like the less I spent on 1st dates the better things went. Some girls even invited me over and cooked for me :mjcry:

Oh, glad it worked out for ya then

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm different from most then. :patrice:

I don't feel comfortable letting a guy buy me anything unless we're serious. So I'll pay for my own meals, tickets, etc. and accept NO gifts. I will return that shyt if you send it to me. I don't like feeling like I owe anyone anything, especially from people I'm not really interested in.

I had a roommate once who accepted expensive gifts (like high grade juicers, blenders, tea machines) after like one date from a desperate dude and she was left with no choice but to let him hit it.
:mjlol:
:francis:
:beli:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
exactly, if she was a real one, she would have made a gesture to show him he wasn't wasting his time. maybe invite him for brunch, her treat. or maybe cook/bake him something. but everyone (men and women) are takers nowadays. no one is a giver...
Exactly. This is what happens when prostitution is glorified, though. The hooker mentality seeps into everything and everyone, male and female.