2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Use an expensive dinner to "get to know her"brehs when a cup of coffee or a walk serves the same purpose

Plus put her on guard like why is he doing this on the first date when I don't even know him is he expecting something brehs

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:troll:
LastingNaturalAllensbigearedbat.gif
wow wtf

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:wow: I've been there OP but I know better now.

Knew a girl I used to work with that bragged about going out to dinner with four different dudes in the same week just for the free meal. Wasn't even interested in them more than that and she was a six on a good day :francis:

You gotta draw a line and tell them no once in a while at least. Low-key, they like being told what they can't have because most of the dudes get too infatuated to do so.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Lol, stankin ass hoes. Ugly/broke nikkas gotta be auditioned before being considered for a rendezvous. Sitting up all nervous like they auditioning for American Idol. Then wanna come here all proud talking bout being pissed on and eating dookie smudge residue out a chick bootyhole like a goddamn nerd.

p*ssy don't even be having no keagles grip and you asking her about her sister who beat cancer and her ex-dopefiend semi-retired prostitute mother who got a degree at 54 and her older half-brother who molested her but now sings in church plays. Foh. I can hear about that shyt while we sipping Disaronno and eating cheesecake watching TMZ in the bed.