2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Man and to think my ex fiance complained when I bought her MK bracelets, purses, bath soap from bath and body works and body shop and many other quality gifts and always took her out to eat and I paid 7 or 8/10 times and y'all dudes tripping about $10-20.

Her spoiled azz shouldve dated y'all then she would really realize the dating climate of today's era.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Man and to think my ex fiance complained when I bought her MK bracelets, purses, bath soap from bath and body works and body shop and many other quality gifts and always took her out to eat and I paid 7 or 8/10 times and y'all dudes tripping about $10-20.

Her spoiled azz shouldve dated y'all then she would really realize the dating climate of today's era.

Big difference between doing things for your Fiancee and a woman whose sole intention is to get a free meal and go ghost on you. Also if you were doing all that for a woman and it isnt reciprocated, you lost. The way I see it if a woman has no intention of seeing the guy she should just pay half instead of running game. shyt like this is why I don't fault men for not going the extra mile. Too many users out there. Women complain about guys not wanting to date yet completely use men who do. My boy learned his lesson, next date he isn't going that far.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Never saw the big deal. Just cause you take a girl out to eat doesn't mean she has to fukk you. if she bringing others along and expecting you to pay for everything, that's a different story.
Same here. I mean if we're all ballers like we say we are here, $40-60 on a date, ain't going break the bank. I like eating out at different restaurants and don't feel right going by myself or with my boys all the time....

Wth that said.....to all my netflix and chill brehs,if y'all really trying finesse that ass right and keep the party going, I suggest yall invest in a grubhub account as well...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Same here. I mean if we're all ballers like we say we are here, $40-60 on a date, ain't going break the bank. I like eating out at different restaurants and don't feel right going by myself or with my boys all the time....

Wth that said.....to all my netflix and chill brehs,if y'all really trying finesse that ass right and keep the party going, I suggest yall invest in a grubhub account as well...

He is an Engineer lol. His money straight.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Big difference between doing things for your Fiancee and a woman whose sole intention is to get a free meal and go ghost on you. Also if you were doing all that for a woman and it isnt reciprocated, you lost. The way I see it if a woman has no intention of seeing the guy she should just pay half instead of running game. shyt like this is why I don't fault men for not going the extra mile. Too many users out there. Women complain about guys not wanting to date yet completely use men who do. My boy learned his lesson, next date he isn't going that far.
fair......

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-get the number
-talk on the phone (to set the vibe and expectations)
-set a meet at a coffee place close to your place.
-go for a walk after coffee
-make a move
-if you feel the vibe, take her to your place and smash
-THEN take out on a dinner date.

i don't even have super game like that but trust. follow these rules and yeah, you'll still take some Ls here and there. but you'll reduce them by a lot.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Maybe....Just maybe....

He wasn't the catch she thought he was and she declined to any further dates.

That ain't a trick, it's a date.

I been on loads of dates and not slept with more then 10%... :wow:

I always offered to pay my half of the bill though :troll:
Thats bullshyt. You dont run out on somebody. If the chemistry wasn't there, pay your way, or eat less. Don't order the most expensive shyt on the menu.

Etiquette is lacking in today's fatherless females.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't. Probably blew him off for someone else.

Stop making excuses for rude females.
exactly, if she was a real one, she would have made a gesture to show him he wasn't wasting his time. maybe invite him for brunch, her treat. or maybe cook/bake him something. but everyone (men and women) are takers nowadays. no one is a giver...