Reppin
NULL
the only free meal they gon eat is my dikk

:troll:
LastingNaturalAllensbigearedbat.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Before u start takin the kind of women out who are attractive enough for spending $60(which is actually relatively light:ld:) on a first date:takedat:...best to make sure ya g on point enough to ensure the booty that night or at least the booty on the second date...

This woman broke no laws...cuz if I take a chick out and I'm spendin' best believe wit my g, I'm winnin':sas2:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
shyt is spooky :wow:. My boy got caught in that free meal scam. Chick acted like she was interested 60 plus dollar meal later, she ghost his ass :wow:. Then they wonder why we just want to Netflix n chill.

Your boy is a fool. Total date for both him and her should not exceed $50. first date is to get to know someone.

$50 can cover some appetizers and drink.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
If she really likes you, it doesn't matter where the date is. Seriously got more play w/o the "date"
$60 on a first date is ok.....if u got it like that tho
I have female friends that use guys for entertainment aka they're bored so they "go out" with these guys they think are ok
they get picked up, wine n dine (good free food), complimented on their looks, then if dude was boring/meh they say thanks but no thanks.
Of course he'll pay for it because he asked them out...even though it's expected that guys ask girls out.
They can't lose...cuz guys keep giving their all w/o even knowing if she's really into them

This is primary why the game is so f'ed up. You have too many women playing around trying to exploit cats out of their ends and too many cats with no moral ground willing to do nearly anything to say they messed with so and so.

Miss me

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I guess I'm different from most then. :patrice:

I don't feel comfortable letting a guy buy me anything unless we're serious. So I'll pay for my own meals, tickets, etc. and accept NO gifts. I will return that shyt if you send it to me. I don't like feeling like I owe anyone anything, especially from people I'm not really interested in.

I had a roommate once who accepted expensive gifts (like high grade juicers, blenders, tea machines) after like one date from a desperate dude and she was left with no choice but to let him hit it.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's good and bad. Good in that you learned your lesson and you got some good food out of it. Bad in that you have to start all over again.

:mjcry:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Have first dates that are not at starbucks and a subsquent walk through the local park brehs

Live in a sitcom brehs

Condone first date simping brehs

:mjlol: yall nikkas is silly :ufdup: But imo going on dates PERIOD is simpish, the only girls ive fukked for the past 2 years have all been within an hour or so of meeting them at some club where we can bump and grind too, and the only bread i spend is 10 dollars: $4 for the 40ounce of st ides beforehand so i can be fukked up without spending money on drinks, $5 for the weed in my pocket so we have something to do when we get to their crib and 1 dollar to offer people to buy a cig outside the club, which they usually don't take. This is how broke nikkas get p*ssy. :lolbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
First five dates should be cheap and dutch. By that fifth date you all should know where you stand. A useless eater isn't going to pay her way five times just to get one free meal.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Hoes will finesse you for your money, time, energy and attention while giving buns to the next nikka doing NONE of that if you let them
These cats won't learn. I have more than one home girl who does this. They have a cut buddy while going on dates with cats who they really ain't gonna fucc with. I've been the cut buddy lol. They use dates to get the attention they love. Women lowkey love attention more than sex. But you can't blame women who do that. You gotta blame the dudes who allow this shyt to happen in 2016.

If u gotta do a date, I always recommend hookah and drinks. The next date better be at your house or hers.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
First five dates should be cheap and dutch. By that fifth date you all should know where you stand. A useless eater isn't going to pay her way five times just to get one free meal.
5 dates :damn: Man one of my homegirls said she went on 5 dates with a nikka and I was like u ain't give up the drawls yet...she was like no :heh: I thought she was lying...but I guess not...