2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
our situation is complicated but she chilled with her friends sat and sunday night and then hit me up 9 am to take her out to brunch. fukk that I aint no body's meal ticket. If she would of came through Saturday night it would be a different story but I'm not letting her run my shyt.
I feel u. I'm a nice guy and women especially black women will play nice guys like myself if allowed. Thinking about it u did right running shyt and she may respect u more in the long run.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
If she really likes you, it doesn't matter where the date is. Seriously got more play w/o the "date"
$60 on a first date is ok.....if u got it like that tho
I have female friends that use guys for entertainment aka they're bored so they "go out" with these guys they think are ok
they get picked up, wine n dine (good free food), complimented on their looks, then if dude was boring/meh they say thanks but no thanks.
Of course he'll pay for it because he asked them out...even though it's expected that guys ask girls out.
They can't lose...cuz guys keep giving their all w/o even knowing if she's really into them

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
I really don't care. Sometimes I just dont feel like eating alone lol

If they think they're coming up off me then god bless them

This is exactly how I am. I be laughing at mufukkas who be thinking they coming up off me. I got this broad I smoke with, who thought she was coming up and using me to smoke. :rudy:One night I'm smoking with her and she like you need to get tints so we can smoke in your whip. I'm like if I get tent, you would be cut out completely. She like, :dwillhuh:b..b..but I thought we were cool.....I'm like:martin:....You using me to smoke, and I'm using you so I can smoke in your car out the cold....:umad:Shorty was legit stunned, then she try to throw the p*ssy at me...:mjlol:.....Obviously I ain't smash.....
....but that neck was :banderas:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
This is exactly how I am. I be laughing at mufukkas who be thinking they coming up off me. I got this broad I smoke with, who thought she was coming up and using me to smoke. :rudy:One night I'm smoking with her and she like you need to get tints so we can smoke in your whip. I'm like if I get tent, you would be cut out completely. She like, :dwillhuh:b..b..but I thought we were cool.....I'm like:martin:....You using me to smoke, and I'm using you so I can smoke in your car out the cold....:umad:Shorty was legit stunned, then she try to throw the p*ssy at me...:mjlol:.....Obviously I ain't smash.....
....but that neck was :banderas:
You sir. ............dap/ghost rep