2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The girl just realized he was lame :manny:

Never had this issue in my life
Still not a valid reason for her to use bruh. A lot of times u can tell when a person is lame before agreeing to go out with them. Sometimes its best to converse on phone and texts before spending hard earned money on a broad.

This new netflix and chill idea is good too. Just cook for her, order a pizza or Chinese and give her some low grade wine and call it a date. Trader Joe's low grade wine is good and u can get bottles for $3-7 and its good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take a bytch to the happy hour spot where drINKS is $6 and MAYBE to fire ass pizza spot around the corner.

She gonna be nice off two of those strong ass drinks and if she ain't a interested based off the company/conversation FDB

$25 night, less then I'd usually spend on myself

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Rule of thumb is if she don't at least kiss you after she was there for a free meal :yeshrug:

If she don't reach for her card at the end to go dutch she was there for the free meal :yeshrug:

She could offer to pay for tip as well if u covering check.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never saw the big deal. Just cause you take a girl out to eat doesn't mean she has to fukk you. if she bringing others along and expecting you to pay for everything, that's a different story.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Hard to be a dikk to this girl cause we been together on and off for over a year and we like each other alot but its complicated situation. If she thinks she can get over on you she will, gotta show her im not available when it's convient for her even tho we fukked on Thursday.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
i literally stopped taking hoes out period and have had a couple hoes say shyt like

lets go to the movies

lets go to Chicago for the weekend

i agree thinking these hoes treating a playa but no these hoes still expecting me to pay even when they invited me

i dont even talk to them hoes no mo

i thought the rule was whoever asks pays i guess these hoes got a few tricks up they sleeve

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i only got caught slipping once on that end 8 years ago..50 something dollar dinner at this nice italian restaurant.

The arrangement was we were going to go dutch. That was decided well beforehand, but she insisted she wanted to drive. I was like shyt less driving for me. We get there and order. Dinner was outstanding. Then came time to pay up. I paid off my part of the dinner with no problem, she didn't :dry:. 3-4 cards she pulled out, all rejected. 1 card even had the sticker on it still. Now if I had drove myself, I would have peaced out. My then roommate was at work and I couldn't find anyone else to scoop me out of this situation. so I had to pay her half. There was some more fukkery after with "her kid becoming sick" and i had already prepaid for movie tickets after. So the date was cut short. she swore up and down to pay me back. Never heard or saw from her again even though she lived fairly close to me. The movie tickets at least I was able to recoup for the extra ticket, but the L from the restaurant was a lesson learned.