2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This is exactly how I am. I be laughing at mufukkas who be thinking they coming up off me. I got this broad I smoke with, who thought she was coming up and using me to smoke. :rudy:One night I'm smoking with her and she like you need to get tints so we can smoke in your whip. I'm like if I get tent, you would be cut out completely. She like, :dwillhuh:b..b..but I thought we were cool.....I'm like:martin:....You using me to smoke, and I'm using you so I can smoke in your car out the cold....:umad:Shorty was legit stunned, then she try to throw the p*ssy at me...:mjlol:.....Obviously I ain't smash.....
....but that neck was :banderas:

:sas1::obama:

You already know...:salute:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I got caught slipping once :mjcry:

Thankfully it was only $12 meal but I still took an L :wow:
lol only $12? breh :comeon:

There are guys who spend 5x that on women that aren't even loyal
there's grown men taking care of kids not theirs while dating
there's alimony being paid right now on women who never really cared for the relationship/marriage

$12? maybe you should try free dating ideas be more creative:manny:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
They crazy as hell if they think in paying for anything and we ain't smashed or been ignored while I play 2k

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If she really likes you, it doesn't matter where the date is. Seriously got more play w/o the "date"
$60 on a first date is ok.....if u got it like that tho
I have female friends that use guys for entertainment aka they're bored so they "go out" with these guys they think are ok
they get picked up, wine n dine (good free food), complimented on their looks, then if dude was boring/meh they say thanks but no thanks.
Of course he'll pay for it because he asked them out...even though it's expected that guys ask girls out.
They can't lose...cuz guys keep giving their all w/o even knowing if she's really into them
Fax.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lol only $12? breh :comeon:

There are guys who spend 5x that on women that aren't even loyal
there's grown men taking care of kids not theirs while dating
there's alimony being paid right now on women who never really cared for the relationship/marriage

$12? maybe you should try free dating ideas be more creative:manny:

That $12 in 2007 breh. Adjusted for inflation it's probably closer $13.50. She compounded the interest on my L :mjcry:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
That $12 in 2007 breh. Adjusted for inflation it's probably closer $13.50. She compounded the interest on my L :mjcry:
:skip: this u breh?
Bw3lNKnCcAAZyDu.jpg