2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Good thing you nikkas sleeping on Brandon Rush. Hopefully your GM's are too.

smh nobody wants that 3-point percentage protecting bum. :birdman:
dang the Warriors might be onto something next season. Who is going to be the 3? D-Wright or RJ? Or do you want your squad to get Barnes if he is still available. The bench is actually good with Nate, Rush, RJ or D-Wright coming off the bench as the 2nd unit. But, this is the Warriors though so lets not get ahead of ourselves, but I actually do like new managements direction though with the squad, but we have to see how the execution goes, as it primarily imo will have to be if Bogut pan out rights for the squad.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
smh nobody wants that 3-point percentage protecting bum. :birdman:
dang the Warriors might be onto something next season. Who is going to be the 3? D-Wright or RJ? Or do you want your squad to get Barnes if he is still available. The bench is actually good with Nate, Rush, RJ or D-Wright coming off the bench as the 2nd unit. But, this is the Warriors though so lets not get ahead of ourselves, but I actually do like new managements direction though with the squad, but we have to see how the execution goes, as it primarily imo will have to be if Bogut pan out rights for the squad.
Rush balled out last season. And if I had it my way Barnes would be the starting 3. Hopefully he falls to 7th.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Rush balled out last season.

lol yea I know, I was just messing around. He is a really good shooter and has improved a lot driving to the rim this season. I'm not sure about him being a starter, as I think Klay will have a great season for GS as a full time starter, but I think Rush would be a great 6th man though for the WArriors.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
lol yea I know, I was just messing around. He is a really good shooter and has improved a lot driving to the rim this season. I'm not sure about him being a starter, as I think Klay will have a great season for GS as a full time starter, but I think Rush would be a great 6th man though for the WArriors.

Hopefully he don't get a offer. Charlotte or Portland can make a big ass offer. Teams stay taking backup 2 guards from us. Rush is better than Morrow and Reggie Williams so he should get a better contract than both of those cats. Getting him for Amundson was a robbery.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
we looking at rush

Man fukk yall nikkas. Yall already stole CJ now you want Rush when you coulda traded for him like we did. Yall was in the same division with the nikka and knew what he was. Our scouting department is just so vicious nikkas gotta follow our moves.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man fukk yall nikkas. Yall already stole CJ now you want Rush when you coulda traded for him like we did. Yall in the same division with the nikka and knew what he was. Our scouting department is just so vicious nikkas gotta follow our moves.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: we looked at him before he was dealt there but our teams have been in talks and yall like deng

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
the talk is that GS is shopping the 7th pick for a vet upgrade. Probably Iggy but I don't think that happens

Yeah but that Iggy shyt been a rumor for the last 3 years. It aint gon happen. If Memphis wanna give up Gay for Biedrins and the 7th we can talk. I hear the Wolves are already tryna move Williams.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah but that Iggy shyt been a rumor for the last 3 years. It aint gon happen. If Memphis wanna give up Gay for Biedrins and the 7th we can talk. I hear the Wolves are already tryna move Williams.

gay aint that much better than deng :youngsabo: