2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jim Buss has basically said on the record he's not bringing Dwight Howard in without an extension......

But Jerry Buss is a old ass gambling muthafukka who likes to chase ho's

JerryBuss.JPG

jbuss.jpg

:dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Whether he wants to or not, Dwight is coming to LA for this year. Bynum is the best thing Orlando is gonna get for him, and he actually wants to go there and be the guy. That deal is gonna happen.

How many times and how many different ways a n1gga got to tell yall no.

Thats exactly why Beam got into trouble in Colorado.

no_means_no_show_button-p145665679088897735z745k_400.jpg

:damn:

Daps
Jim Buss has basically said on the record he's not bringing Dwight Howard in without an extension......

But Jerry Buss is a old ass gambling muthafukka who likes to chase ho's

JerryBuss.JPG

jbuss.jpg

Jerry wins lol. As a Laker fan, I dont really want Dwights bytch ass, but I do think it will happen and we would have a lot better chance to win this year with him than Bynum.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they will win the championship next year with Dwight and he'll be happy livin in LA and re-up. If this Joe Johnson deal is happening, Brooklyn is out of the picture anyway unless he gets traded there, which Orlando isnt gonna do

Unless Dwight is gonna shyt out a PG who can distribute and consistently knock down perimeter shots they're not.

Daps
Unless Dwight is gonna shyt out a PG who can distribute and consistently knock down perimeter shots they're not.

Meant to put they think they will win. I just think it gives us a much better chance to win this year, but wouldnt be easy obviously

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to break it to you but the lakers aren't that attractive

Over the hill squad that won't be shyt til Kobe retires

That bulls series got you feeling yourself too much . Your better than the Knicks but keep finishing behind us??? After leading all year?? Yup Your better

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The Nets could still get Dwight if Orlando decided they could give them a better offer.

The Nets do the Johnson deal & re-sign Williams, & just signed Lopez to his QO (they won't he'll get more) they would have $52-53M on the books for 5 players. Signing Lopez to around $10M a year would get them to $57-58M which is basically the salary cap.

Lopez - $10M
Wallace - $10M
Brooks - $1M
Hump - $8 (last season salary)

Howard - $19M
Turkoglu - $11M

Nets send out $29M to the Magic & get back $30M. It could happen if nobody else will take Howard because he won't sign an extension with anyone else.

:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nets could still get Dwight if Orlando decided they could give them a better offer.

The Nets do the Johnson deal & re-sign Williams, & just signed Lopez to his QO (they won't he'll get more) they would have $52-53M on the books for 5 players. Signing Lopez to around $10M a year would get them to $57-58M which is basically the salary cap.

Lopez - $10M
Wallace - $10M
Brooks - $1M

Howard - $19M
Turkoglu - $11M

Nets send out $29M to the Magic & get back $30M. It could happen if nobody else will take Howard because he won't sign an extension with anyone else.

Hump should make more than asik .
I send him to la fukk Dwight get Bynum . And I hate the lakers but that trade nets offer is Wack.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Hump would have to agree to a sign and trade

Why would he do that to go to a depleted magic team?

He would get a better contract in a sign & trade plus it ain't like he just played for a team that had a lot to work with. Magic would have to move Big Baby or Anderson though.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Lopez - $10M
Wallace - $10M
Brooks - $1M

Howard - $19M
Turkoglu - $11M

The problem with that trade is that it completely kills off any chance of Orlando retaining Ryan Anderson.