2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
I think Atlanta wins this trade big time only because no matter how talented he is, I'm not buying a team with JJ as its 2nd best player and at his salary. And why is this the guy that makes Deron Williams come back?!

Dwight is putting out the bat signal for them too but they're so desperate to put anyone on the program guide they'll mess up their long term chances to get him. (And I think Dwight is a total head case right now, but it works out if you can have him for 5 years.)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
JJ is overated, but if the Nets can have him as a 3rd option behind DWill and Dwight, they definitely will be better than the Knicks and Bulls next season.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets don't have enough cap room to get Dwight now that they got joe Johnson.

What are you guys saying?

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Dwight is putting out the bat signal for them too but they're so desperate to put anyone on the program guide they'll mess up their long term chances to get him. (And I think Dwight is a total head case right now, but it works out if you can have him for 5 years.)

Orlando isnt interested in anyone Brooklyn has so what do you suggest they do, wait another season for Dwight to become a FA?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yes as of right now the sixers are better than both of those teams

:mjpls:

I dont know what the Nets are doing. Maybe they can flip Joe Johnson and Wallace
For Howard:leon: but if they can't they fukked up their cap room.

Dont know why Orl would want that tho:scusthov:

Seems like Orl is fukked