2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I couldn't give 2 shyts about his knee, but I think it's dumb for people to talk about how Horford was hurt last year & somehow that devalues him but talk like Bynum hasn't ever missed a game.

That's another reason I wouldn't trade Howard for Bynum. You're trading one half in half out jackass for another. At least with Lopez I'm not as worried about his personality because he hasn't shown himself to be a complete jackass.:manny:

That's the point breh, they both injury prone. How you gunna say you can count on Horford every night. Unless he meant playing hard every night

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
grown men can't get blackmailed? what if they got a gay sex tape of him and threatened to release it if he didn't opt in?

Naw, he meant getting blackmailed in terms of being black... and the organization wanting to deliver him to another team.

That's that blackmail for you.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
marvin williams got traded for devon harris

reports are hawks are trying to put themselves in a position to get d12

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard — even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard — even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade.

Exactly. fukk all these analyst who set here & see how Miami is built around 3 guys & spare parts, but act like the Nets can't make the same thing happen. If an owner is willing to pay then the CBA don't mean shyt.

There isn't much future in a Humphries, Lopez, Wallace and Brooks package.

Lopez isn't that bad, if he decides to try getting better at rebounding he would be an all star center. Brooks is good too.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
That's the point breh, they both injury prone. How you gunna say you can count on Horford every night. Unless he meant playing hard every night

I wouldn't call Horford injury prone. He got hurt last year & missed serious time but I don't remember him doing that often. Bynum meanwhile has been hurt & missed time often. But he did mean playing hard every night so Horford all the way.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Magic weren't thrilled with what he Nets were offering before and with how Dwight has been behaving I really don't see what the Nets are offering being enough to make the Magic play ball.