2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
J-rich makes 5.5 mill, people are talking about him like he's josh childress or something. He may not be a fit for orlando's plan going forward but he's still useful and relatively inexpensive

5.8, 6.2, and 6.6 in the final year.

Thats a lot for a catch and shooter that plays zero D and has lost ALL explosiveness.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good

Thats a lot for a catch and shooter that plays zero D and has lost ALL explosiveness.

I knew he wasn't the same player but your describing a guy who fell off of a cliff lol (not saying your wrong). You don't think properly utilized on a contender he could be serviceable / above average?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For this Lakers team he's an ideal fit to come off the bench and give the team added scoring.

Keep in mind the Lakers had THE worst bench in the league last year.

Also gotta keep in mind that while J-Rich's contract is longer it's not as big, it's less of a salary cap hit to a team that is already WAY over it. In the last year of J-Rich's contract Kobe and Pau's contracts will be up and both will be signing much smaller deals (IF they decide to come back).

The Lakers are in full on win now mode. They're not even looking to rebuild on the fly. They're gonna maximize Kobe's final years as best as they can and once his run is over build around Drew or Dwight.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I knew he wasn't the same player but your describing a guy who fell off of a cliff lol (not saying your wrong). You don't think properly utilized on a contender he could be serviceable / above average?

For this Lakers team he's an ideal fit to come off the bench and give the team added scoring.

Keep in mind the Lakers had THE worst bench in the league last year.

Also gotta keep in mind that while J-Rich's contract is longer it's not as big, it's less of a salary cap hit to a team that is already WAY over it. In the last year of J-Rich's contract Kobe and Pau's contracts will be up and both will be signing much smaller deals (IF they decide to come back).

The Lakers are in full on win now mode. They're not even looking to rebuild on the fly. They're gonna maximize Kobe's final years as best as they can and once his run is over build around Drew or Dwight.

^^ this is kinda how I feel about JRich. The only way he'd be serviceable is on a team with a post presence (which he would have in Dwight) You can ask him to knock down the open three in the corner or on the wing and he can do that for you. If you ask him to do anything else, I'm not sure you're gonna be very happy with him. (And that includes expecting him to hit a crucial free throw.) How the fukk are you as talented of a shooter as JRich is and you shoot 42% from the free throw line? :stopitslime:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Nuggets signed Wolves free agent forward Anthony Randolph to a three-year deal paying $6 million, source tells Yahoo! Sports.

GK will make a man out of him. :shaq:

the 3 years is interesting though. could mean one (or more) of Al/Mozzy/Chandler is on their way out.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuggets amnesty Birdman and signed Anthony Randolph.

Nuggets fans are gonna love having me....and Randolph too.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Nuggets amnesty Birdman and signed Anthony Randolph.

damn.

with Bird gone, we can finally put the Denver Thuggets to rest.
th_camandzeekpray2jesus.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
To think Blatche, not even 2 years ago, was averaging 17/8 on 33 minutes, and improving to the point he could have got to a steady 20/10.. :smh: