2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Isn't Blatche considered a good stats / bad team kind of player? Never really heard many people consider him a building block for anything meaningful.

You're probably right, but you figure there was some potential in there for him to sustain it. Seems to be more mental than anything.

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Courtney Lee is probably the top target. If not him, Ronnie Brewer. They'll likely make the Roy /Shved /Stiemsma deals official.

Odds for an Iggy deal are just about nil.

Rubio/ridnoir
Lee/Wes
Williams/billy Hoyle
Love/?
Pek/steisma

They looking to trade Wes?

I hope not he needs to get his
Ball handling right and get confidence with the jumper and he can be a
Problem

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
what team yall think would be a good situation for blatche?? i was thinking the heat, but i dont think they have the money. because their bigs look real weak past bosh/haslem. blatche is better than turiaf/pittman/curry. if you cant straighten up under pat riley. then something is wrong

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
what team yall think would be a good situation for blatche?? i was thinking the heat, but i dont think they have the money. because their bigs look real weak past bosh/haslem. blatche is better than turiaf/pittman/curry. if you cant straighten up under pat riley. then something is wrong

Maccabi Tel Aviv.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Boston comes to mind for some reason. Could picture KG motivating him and keeping him in a check.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cleveland Cavaliers may have inched ahead of the Houston Rockets as a facilitator in a potential trade that would send Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources said Wednesday. One source familiar with the talks, though, cautioned not to make too much of that shift just yet. The Cavaliers would land Lakers center Andrew Bynum for a package of draft picks and veteran power forward Anderson Varejao, according to one league source. The Lakers would receive Howard for Bynum. Orlando would get Varejao and draft picks. The source said this was merely the framework of a deal being discussed. Cavaliers general manager Chris Grant was in Las Vegas watching summer-league action but made an unplanned return to Cleveland, sources say, and is not expected to return. In the frenzy of anticipating if, when and where Howard might be dealt, such otherwise innocuous events have been enough to inspire massive speculation that a deal is near. The Lakers have engaged both the Rockets and Cavaliers in their attempt to land Howard, sources say, because those two teams have both interest in acquiring Bynum, and have the requisite salary-cap room to accept larger player salaries than they send out in a deal. Andrew Bynum loves Cavs coach Byron Scott and loves PG Kyrie Irving, says source close to him.