2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Heat needs an athletic center. Darko might get in the lineup when go up against teams like indiana or orlando but outside of them they're better of with the small run and gun lineup.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is John Lucas III making headlines? I don't know why so many teams are even interested. He had one good game against the Heat and a bunch of games where he just chucked and acted like an idiot.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Is that the same game when Bron used him for a live prop for that one-handed alley-oop?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AlexKennedyNBA
Nazr Mohammed is close to signing with the Brooklyn Nets, according to source. He'll likely sign for the veteran's minimum in next 24 hours.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A source with knowledge of the Lakers' plans confirmed Tuesday in Las Vegas that any talk of progress in trade talks regarding Howard was incredibly premature. The Rockets remain the only team in the league with both the assets and desire to acquire Howard themselves. The Lakers need a third team to get something done because of their cap constraints and lack of desirable assets and the Nets are out of any trade talks until the middle of January. Rockets source says they don't have many answers yet....waiting for the Dwight domino to fall....then they can move forward....

Hill's agent says Wolves "right there" with Lakers, probably no deal tonite because he's getting on a plane now headed home from Vegas