2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
FreedS[ohh]lave;775582 said:
Hell if im the Nets and Dwights willing to wait another year id say f lopez and humphries and wait on Dwight..

Even if they do that .. they'd still be over the cap and wouldnt be able to sign Dwight outright.

Which means .. they're fukked.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're probably right for now at least) .. but the problem is .. Dwight's bytchmade. He keeps fukking up any progress we make with any other team other than Jersey by reiterating that he wont resign there.

:what:ur fakkit azz GM is bytchmade -all this drama now he gonna suspend trade talks to focus on a coach :smh: nikka had months to do that shyt

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Ur not going to get equal value for a player like Howard. I remember Lamar Odom being the centerpiece of the Shaq trade

Not getting equal value and accepting 50 cents on the dollar are not the same thing. Taking 1 good player and 4 spare parts is not a good deal for a legitimate star.
And Shaq wasn't in his prime when that trade went down. L.O is normally 15 & 9 off the bench not running anything for him.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They're finally doing what I said they should

When dumb dumb decided to opt in he fukked himself. Now all NJ has is the MLE next year. How bad you wanna go Dwight?

Dwight has ZERO leverage to force anything to the Nets

:russ: now we gonna see if its about money or rings next year we might have the MLE for em this might make him rage so bad he'd fukk with us

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They're finally doing what I said they should

When dumb dumb decided to opt in he fukked himself. Now all NJ has is the MLE next year. How bad you wanna go Dwight?

Dwight has ZERO leverage to force anything to the Nets

if I was Prokhorov tell me to take da MLE then have adidas sign him to a 300million dollar deal

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:what:ur fakkit azz GM is bytchmade -all this drama now he gonna suspend trade talks to focus on a coach :smh: nikka had months to do that shyt

Instead of being an illiterate little prick .. hit up Twitter and you'll see that Henny denied that he's suspended trade talks for Dwight. :sitdown:

Edit: And my nikka .. you sound livid :lolbron:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not getting equal value and accepting 50 cents on the dollar are not the same thing. Taking 1 good player and 4 spare parts is not a good deal for a legitimate star.
And Shaq wasn't in his prime when that trade went down. L.O is normally 15 & 9 off the bench not running anything for him.

Shaq wasn't in his prime??? He finished 2nd in MVP voting the next year. Lakers got nothing more than L.O for him. In a way that's kind of equivalent to what Orlando is getting. Not many people questioned that trade like they're doing this one.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Just so ya'll know .. MagicInsider is the biggest troll. He doesnt know jack shyt about Magic dealings. The organization pretty much blackballs him.