2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously why doesn't Dwight do something similar to what CP3 did? Just opt in for a year or two with whatever team you're traded to.

If he wants to to Brooklyn that badly he'd still be able to but it'd give them (Brooklyn) time to free up cap space and acquire valuable trade assets.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rubio-Korver-Budinger-Love-Pek :russ: we see you Kahn!

Not guaranteed that Korver stays here. He has a $500K buyout and we could use the space to make another move.

Rumor is....that we'd be getting Korver for Ridnour. Meaning that Korver would be gone as soon as he's traded to get us some more cap room. Not quite sure on the specifics, but thats the gist of it.

Yup. I thought we'd accommodate Ridnour by using him in a S&T to Portland, but OK I guess. It was a matter of time.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Hennigan also said he spoke with Dwight today and added "there's a chance, yeah" that Howard could return to ORL. Unbelievable.

-DMP-

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Dude really wants to see a white team out there

:noah: the Wolves need some black excellence

Not guaranteed that Korver stays here. He has a $500K buyout and we could use the space to make another move.

NETS-FAN.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Seriously why doesn't Dwight do something similar to what CP3 did? Just opt in for a year or two with whatever team you're traded to.

If he wants to to Brooklyn that badly he'd still be able to but it'd give them (Brooklyn) time to free up cap space and acquire valuable trade assets.

dumbass could have opted out and all of this is moot :facepalm:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq wasn't in his prime??? He finished 2nd in MVP voting the next year. Lakers got nothing more than L.O for him. In a way that's kind of equivalent to what Orlando is getting. Not many people questioned that trade like they're doing this one.

Actually no he wasn't in his prime. He was still REALLY fukking great (when motivated and in shape) but Shaq peaked in 2000. The Lakers saw his decline coming which is why they had no problem trading him.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic‬ GM Rob Hennigan basically said If B.Lopez gets 4-$58M or 5-$78M contract from ‪#Nets‬ that there will be no deal for Dwight Howard.

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

:myman: Henny da GOD.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Yea.. by that time you'll have Dwill, Crash, Brook and JJ with about 8-9 Arman Gilliam type dudes on your team. I'm sure Orlando will take all of that garbage to accommodate Dwight in a sign and trade. :heh:

Whats the alternative? I've been hearing for a full year how every other team in the league has offers that blow Brooklyn's out of the water...yet he's still in a Magic uniform and there are constant talks with BK. Superstars are batting 1.000 in this shyt bruh, they always get their way :manny:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Hennigan also said he spoke with Dwight today and added "there's a chance, yeah" that Howard could return to ORL. Unbelievable.

-DMP-

what a fukkING fakkit

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These GMs need to smarten up. Seems like Orl is just gunshy and dont wann pull dat thang.

If the Nets give Lopez the max, they're idiots. Let Por or Cha give it to him. Olshey havent learned from that Deandre Jordan deal :snoop:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumbass could have opted out and all of this is moot :facepalm:

That's honestly the only reason I've been calling him a bytch nikka. He opted in like a dumb ass then as soon as he got wind that Deron was gonna be a Net he demanded another trade talking about he was "guilted into opting in".

Like I said I see why some many women done ran game on that nikka.