2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Shaq wasn't in his prime??? He finished 2nd in MVP voting the next year. Lakers got nothing more than L.O for him. In a way that's kind of equivalent to what Orlando is getting. Not many people questioned that trade like they're doing this one.

While he was still a great player, I wouldn't consider that Shaq's prime. Especially with the decline in performance and games played the following two years in Miami. Best case scenario was that season was his last in his prime.

Which is crazy because his numbers then are similar to Dwight's now. And he was 32 years old and was playing an extra 15-20 games a year from being on a contender.

Ultimately ORL should accept nothing less than a building block for now, a building block for the future and some cap relief for 26 year old game changing defensive center who gives you 24 and 12.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn why don't none of you cats understand at least a little bit about the salary cap. I had a dude tell me since the owner made 26 million in one day he can just sign Howard.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the alternative? I've been hearing for a full year how every other team in the league has offers that blow Brooklyn's out of the water...yet he's still in a Magic uniform and there are constant talks with BK. Superstars are batting 1.000 in this shyt bruh, they always get their way :manny:

Then why isn't CP3 playing with the Knicks or Lakers right now?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
damn why don't none of you cats understand at least a little bit about the salary cap. I had a dude tell me since the owner made 26 million in one day he can just sign Howard.

When I read that .. all I could do was :snoop:

It literally hurt my soul that nikkas havent learned at least the simplest of things concerning the cap. :shaq2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There were people in this thread saying that same bullshyt....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what: I got no reason to be mad u should be cause ur organization is shyt

not my fault nobody wants to play for ur team
shaq bounced
dwight bout to bounce
bynum wants no part

BTW it's almost 5pm -shouldn't u be headed for work