2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The Nets deal will be officially dead soon.

Dallas has not valuable assets beyond Dirk and he has a no trade clauses.

The Warriors package is a joke.

The only realistic spots are Houston, Los Angeles, and Atlanta...

You're probably right for now at least) .. but the problem is .. Dwight's bytchmade. He keeps fukking up any progress we make with any other team other than Jersey by reiterating that he wont resign there.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well Even If They Let Dwight Walk Its A Wrap For The Nets Once They Resign Humpries And Lopez

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Its called leveraging. You dont think they're gonna make Dwight feel so uncomfortable that he'll eventually open up his list of teams that he'll resign with?

I fukks with Henny so far. :smugfavre:
They're finally doing what I said they should

When dumb dumb decided to opt in he fukked himself. Now all NJ has is the MLE next year. How bad you wanna go Dwight?

Dwight has ZERO leverage to force anything to the Nets

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
organization is fukking retarded hes gonna walk by the end of the year why not take the nets deal and keep it pushing you'll get nothing same organization that lost shaq in his prime :snoop:

Why do some of you cats get personally invested in moves made by professional teams?

So because a blockbuster hasn't been made in a timely manner .. the organization is dumb? No. Let me tell you what would make my organization "dumb" ... signing and trading for Lopez coming off a missed year to a max contract. Or how about trading for an injury prone Andrew Bynum and throw him the max while we're at it?

Relax. Act as if this nikka Dwight dont even exist. A deal will be struck before you know it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
organization is fukking retarded hes gonna walk by the end of the year why not take the nets deal and keep it pushing you'll get nothing same organization that lost shaq in his prime :snoop:

:childplease:

They got offers on the table for them RIGHT NOW to take Dwight without an extension in place. They're not gonna let him walk for nothing. They just wanna get the best deal possible.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The Nets deal gives them nothing. I saw names like Luke Walton and Shelden Williams in that bullshyt.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
All of the trade offers out there are garbage. If they waited until the trade deadline, would they get any less for him?

Howard has to go before the season starts. Magics needs to tank for shabazz:takedat:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
As good as having Dwight would have been, they're still in good position. Most of yu are underrating Lopez. Yea compared to Howard he's average but he's still a very good center.