2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
all of our players suffered injury all through the season mainly lopez and including dwill

if you simply dont think dwill gerald wallace JJ and dwight howard would be a team that can compete atleast in the ECF then nikkaz just cant tell you shyt :manny:

oh WITH Dhoward yes that's a great team, i thought you meant BEFORE he joined, granted IF he joins that's one helluva squad, i simply meant BEFORE he joined

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
New free-agent development: G Jerryd Bayless has reached an agreement to sign with Memphis. Deal on course to be finalized later Wednesday

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bayless to the Grizz :obama: They need to get a 3 point shooter ASAP. That is really there biggest weakness which is the perimeter shooting. Mayo was supposed to do that but he is too much of a bytch nikka. Maybe Jodie Meeks? Everything else, the Grizz are good at and are a threat, but that perimeter shooting is lacking a lot though, and if they can solve that problem, they can easily be a top 3 team in the West imo.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Deron Williams signed his contract on a iPad :wtf:

Officially a Brooklyn Net! Signed my contract on an iPad Just thank God for this wonderful Opportunity ‪#HelloBrooklyn‬

x2_d59e8f7

Twitter / DeronWilliams: Officially a Brooklyn Net!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without him we still got lopez so we still contend imo all 4 players capable of 20 ppg all of them atleast top 7 at their positions

Please stop trying to hype up brook lopez we all
Saw what he did before and Wallace and JJ are old plus dwill and lopez get injured . :pacspit:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Obviously @memgrizz remember Bayless -- he had 28 pts, 9 ast, 6 reb and 3 steals in TOR win at Memphis (started) and 18p/4a in loss at TOR. Bayless: last season as a starter, 21.8 points on 54 %FG, 57 % 3PT, 7.6 assists, 3.6 rebounds, 1.8 steals when Calderon was injured. Bayless felt more comfortable last season in TOR because Dwayne Casey wanted him to shoot more. Bayless also slashed his turnover rate.
Not bad for 11 games starting. I still think Bayless can still make it and do some big things and hopefully he is able to stick with this squad.
The Grizz squad looks really good if everyone is healthy:
Conley, Allen, RG22, Bo-Dog, and Marc with Bayless, Speights, Dorough Arthur, and Wroten off the bench. :obama:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Deron Williams signed his contract on a iPad :wtf:

Twitter / DeronWilliams: Officially a Brooklyn Net!

:dwillhuh: whoa

Please stop trying to hype up brook lopez we all
Saw what he did before and Wallace and JJ are old plus dwill and lopez get injured . :pacspit:

there is no hyping being done breh breh :lp: he is only 4 years pro plenty of time left for improving

what you seen before were some good seasons if you were really watching :stopitslime: wallace and jj are older so is jkidd and chandler

all players get injured eventually its not like stoudamire didnt just recently throw out his back forever limiting his explosiveness now :aicmon: i know its a hard pill to swallow since yall up n got melo and was suppose to trump the heats in the playoffs and do all this trick up your sleeve bullshyt but yall had yall chance to shine and still do its just going to look like a spark to the flame we got for yall bytchassness this season :ehh: :jawalrus: