2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Whether you think LA should get Dwight or not, using Dwight's word at the moment to determine what decisions teams should make is dumb. Make the proper bball decision and worry about what Dwight is thinking after the fact. How stupid did everyone look when he signed that stupid caveat to extend his contract in the first place?!

IMO Orlando should do the 3 way Houston/LA deal. Rarely do the "pu-pu platter" deals work out for the team that take on the excess.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Their fakkit fans too. shyt is disgusting. Why you want someone who doesn't want to play for you at all? Greedy mon fukkers had Kobe and Shaq for years. Just had a chip a couple years ago. If yall do by chance get Howard, I hope he tanks the whole damn season. Make you give up Bynum for essentially nothing

word
nikka should just say fukk it, imma rehab my back all season then im bouncing

would be da most funniest thing if he dose that
then signs with BK for a mid level contract
then da next day holds a press conference with adidas renewing his contract for a 300 million dollar deal

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
word

then da next day holds a press conference with adidas renewing his contract for a 300 million dollar deal

he'd still look stupid for leaving an extra $85 mil on the table simply for opting in. Hustlin backwards

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If you so confident that Dwight is gonna end up in Brooklyn why you even sweating what L.A. is doing?

A large percentage of Lakers fans don't even want Dwight and would rather stick with Bynum.

I'm not confident -if he never opt'd in & was an unrestricted free agent :like he suppose to been. then I would be confident

As far as LA -y'all suppose to be da signature franchise of this league -yet your gambling on trading for a player who dosnt want to their :what: I could see if raports, bobcats, kings, hornets attempt this BUT da lakers :smh: disgusting

a small % of y'all don't want him
I listen to espn 710 most of da day & I all I hear is callers saying I want Dwight!!!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word

You really think anyone would do that and opt outc ?? Not to mention that he's hurt his
Brand with his behavior , not like he's as famous as drose .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not confident -if he never opt'd in & was an unrestricted free agent :like he suppose to been. then I would be confident

As far as LA -y'all suppose to be da signature franchise of this league -yet your gambling on trading for a player who dosnt want to their :what: I could see if raports, bobcats, kings, hornets attempt this BUT da lakers :smh: disgusting

a small % of y'all don't want him
I listen to espn 710 most of da day & I all I hear is callers saying I want Dwight!!!

Here's the thing Dwight can't go to you without a trade or accepting minimum ?? You think if he goes to la he leaves and takes the min or he stays ??? It's Still a business he's not going to leave that money Especially if bk underperformed

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You really think anyone would do that and opt outc ?? Not to mention that he's hurt his
Brand with his behavior , not like he's as famous as drose .

this is straight up the truth, he's turned off a lot of people/fans with his behavior over the last 2 seasons, he was always a lil corny but he was respected, lately though.. not as much after how he has treated his current team and this whole situation

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
and people call Laker fans delusional

you guys had dwill last year, howd that work out, Is JJ a savior ? lol@that, ask ATL what they think about that question

all of our players suffered injury all through the season mainly lopez and including dwill

if you simply dont think dwill gerald wallace JJ and dwight howard would be a team that can compete atleast in the ECF then nikkaz just cant tell you shyt :manny: