2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 3 way deal is more enticing than the NJ deal. Every team wins.

Orlando gets to rebuild with draft picks and shedding overpaid trash without having to give Brook the max

Houston gets Bynum for a season and if he decides to leave, oh well. If he decides to stay you get to build around an improving dominant C

Lakers gets Dwight who is the best C when healthy.

Lakers taking the bigger risk here because if Dwight doesn't resign they're fukked.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 3 way deal is more enticing than the NJ deal. Every team wins.

Orlando gets to rebuild with draft picks and shedding overpaid trash without having to give Brook the max

Houston gets Bynum for a season and if he decides to leave, oh well. If he decides to stay you get to build around an improving dominant C

Lakers gets Dwight who is the best C when healthy.

Lakers taking the bigger risk here because if Dwight doesn't resign they're fukked.

Orlando would also get to stick it to Dwight and ship him out of the conference.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
orlando should take the houston-la deal

dump turkoglu, get 4 1st rounders. it's not getting any better than that

that nets deal is terrible. i wouldnt give brook lopez 8 mil a year, let alone 15. no team paying brook lopez 15 mil will ever accomplish shyt

c/s

In that deal they'd likely be able to dump Hedo and J. Rich...

Yea, if this is also true .. Henny would be a GOD for brokering that deal and not giving into that fakkit Dwight.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually the rockets should stand pat and rebuild the right way. dont gamble on dwight, just draft properly

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:snoop: still CAN'T understand why da lakers pushing soo hard
For a nikka dat wants NO PARTS of them

shyts pathetic :smh:

Their fakkit fans too. shyt is disgusting. Why you want someone who doesn't want to play for you at all? Greedy mon fukkers had Kobe and Shaq for years. Just had a chip a couple years ago. If yall do by chance get Howard, I hope he tanks the whole damn season. Make you give up Bynum for essentially nothing

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: still CAN'T understand why da lakers pushing soo hard
For a nikka dat wants NO PARTS of them

shyts pathetic :smh:

:umad:

Howard/Pau/?/Kobe/Nash....That shyt instantly gives the Lakers the best frontcourt in the league and one of the best backcourts in the league.

The Lakers are willing to gamble that Dwight wont leave a serious contender that can offer him more money.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their fakkit fans too. shyt is disgusting. Why you want someone who doesn't want to play for you at all? Greedy mon fukkers had Kobe and Shaq for years. Just had a chip a couple years ago. If yall do by chance get Howard, I hope he tanks the whole damn season. Make you give up Bynum for essentially nothing

:umad:

And to be clear I've been the most vocal about the Lakers leaving Dwight alone, but if funny seeing people whine about him being a Laker.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mad at WHAT! Y'all da ones who look desperate

y'all come off as the old man in da club that's trying to holla at a young dime piece and just can't take no for an answer

If you so confident that Dwight is gonna end up in Brooklyn why you even sweating what L.A. is doing?

A large percentage of Lakers fans don't even want Dwight and would rather stick with Bynum.