2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Here's the thing Dwight can't go to you without a trade or accepting minimum ?? You think if he goes to la he leaves and takes the min or he stays ??? It's Still a business he's not going to leave that money Especially if bk underperformed

ur right I don't see him leaving all dat money on da table -with dat said our owner is paid in full so don't be surprise if there some other method of him getting his $

but my main point is WHY ARE THE LAKERS going after a nikka who dosnt want to play for them ?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Please stop trying to hype up brook lopez we all
Saw what he did before and Wallace and JJ are old plus dwill and lopez get injured . :pacspit:

fukk are u talking bout Lopez played every game in his 1st,2nd & 3rd year -last season was only time he been injured, party due to da condense schedule like so many other players

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I actually like Brook Lopez. But not at a max salary. I cant believe they giving it to Hibbert either.

The only n1ggaz that shoud get max is those that sell out arenas, has u in playoff contention each yr, or just has godly stats.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How much games they will last year? All they adding was nummy joe Johnson and gutted all role players.

Without Howard they will struggle to make the playoffs

When I think of a bad team, I take into account the market they're in. Brooklyn is going to be top 5 destiniation for players

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Grizz fans since they shopping gay

What y'all think about ariza dray and a 1st top 5 protected.

We should be out the top 5 this year

:to:

I wish we were shopping Rudy, but with all this pending selling of the team talk I doubt they make any major moves.