2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Andrew Bynum's cap number climbed from $16.1 million to $16.889 million based on now "likely incentives"

New on OregonLive: Trail Blazers: Nicolas Batum in holding patern, Victor Claver headed to Portland

Folks, Minnesota won't make those moves until they need the space. Until then, no point in it. No advantage to it.

Phoenix and Chicago remain in the mix for free-agent shooting guard Michael Redd.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Blazers aren't worried about Batum's attitude if he returns. Their problem is adding that salary to their cap. Really limits flexibilty. Minnesota wants Batum. Batum wants Minnesota. Feels like Portland holds all the leverage and none of the love.
This might make or break you Tremont. :pachaha:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I honestly cannot believe that Brook Lopez is about to get a max deal...he's a RFA right? Let somebody else offer a deal first at least. If they offer the max too, fine. It's still stupid cause he's not a max player, but at least you won't be totally playing yourself.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I honestly cannot believe that Brook Lopez is about to get a max deal...he's a RFA right? Let somebody else offer a deal first at least. If they offer the max too, fine. It's still stupid cause he's not a max player, but at least you won't be totally playing yourself.

A healthy Lopez is at least on Hibbert's (who's about to get a max deal) level imo. Any C that can score like him is gonna get a max deal.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
A healthy Lopez is at least on Hibbert's (who's about to get a max deal) level imo. Any C that can score like him is gonna get a max deal.

Hibbert can anchor a team defensively, he's a deterrent out there that makes guards not wanna come inside. Plus he can score. That's worth the max in today's NBA.

Lopez? All you're getting is points. Supacool Beas is my nikka, but Lopez ain't shyt but a 7 foot version of him. 8-10 mil, cool. But max? 80 over 5? Hell no.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

:obama:

Damn obeezy says fukk the recession

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

this dude getting a max deal is sad.. seriously.. Nets lost bigtime if they do this