2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Celebrity-Feet-Team-USA-Nike-Air-Max-247-USA-PE.jpg

next time these two pose for pictures, they better have Wolves jerseys

Rubio-Iggy-Love-Pek and possibly Batum. :obama: That squad would be a hella fun squad to watch and be a problem, but IDK if it goes through though. Would the Sixers trade him for Derrick Williams and other pieces only than?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
whats up with jr smith signing for so low?

everyone :eat: out here and he sign for table scraps

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rubio-Iggy-Love-Pek and possibly Batum. :obama: That squad would be a hella fun squad to watch and be a problem, but IDK if it goes through though. Would the Sixers trade him for Derrick Williams and other pieces only than?

me neither. Kahn's trying to do a S&T with Portland without using Derrick. If that happens, you never know. The team would become crazy expensive going forward, but Glen's gotta spend that dough. My hope is that if they do sacrifice at the bigs, that they use summer league to aggressively fill the last couple of spots with just bigs and may the best man win. Honestly, this team's scouting has to get their shyt together and actually identify cheap talent. That will keep this team under the lux tax and won't force the team to overpay for marginal talent.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston would willingly help facilitate a trade to help the lakers build a super team in their conference?

Just to have a C who played One full season (a lockout shortened season at that) in his career?

Houston knows they're not winning anything in the near future, they just want a piece to build around and/or bring in fans.

No matter how you slice it Bynum is the second best center in the league by a pretty sizable margin. Houston was willing to rent Dwight knowing damn well he was going to leave the next season, if the help the Lakers out they have a much better shot of keeping Bynum since they were on his "list".

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
In short: Lakes need 3rd team to do Dwight deal. Nets do NOT but direct ORL deal TRICKY. Rockets can do it direct or facilitate & get Bynum

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Marc Stein: Rockets' position strengthened, sources say, by fact no team has yet offered Magic better pick than first-rounder via Toronto in Lowry trade