2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
With all the different Nicolas Batum trade scenarios, I'm hearing Derrick Williams is "untouchable." ‪#Blazers

-Chris B Haynes
Kahn doesn't want to. Adelman will if need be. 1st choice is to find a deal w/o him though. RT @BennyBeThis @DarrenWolfson Give up D-Will?

-Doogiedagawd

better make him tradeable in an Iggy deal

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Warriors Trade SF Dorell Wright to Philly for Draft Pick

something has to give. iggy, thad, wright, turner?? is someone getting moved??

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn I wanted the Lakers to trade Pau for Iggy, but it ain't gonna happen now. Is Toronto the favorite to trade for him now? If I was GS, they should trade for Iggy for Barnes and others ASAP. Iggy would be perfect for the type of player that Mark Jackson wants to be that grind em out squad he wants them to be and a really good defensive team, and Iggy seems like he would be perfect for the squad. I haven't heard from a bunch of other teams that want Iggy, surprised that there ain't a bunch of teams calling for him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOOPSWORLD has learned that there’s been preliminary discussion between the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets that would involve sending Andrew Bynum to the Rockets and Howard to the Lakers.

The Magic are not necessarily in love with the idea of giving either Bynum or Lopez a sizable, long-term commitment as they go through a major roster overhaul. Draft picks and prospects, a la the Denver Nugget return on Carmelo Anthony, is said to be more appealing to Orlando.

LOL @ my "sources" being better than most reporters. I said there was gonna be a three way trade between those teams last night. :myman:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I wanted the Lakers to trade Pau for Iggy, but it ain't gonna happen now. Is Toronto the favorite to trade for him now? If I was GS, they should trade for Iggy for Barnes and others ASAP. Iggy would be perfect for the type of player that Mark Jackson wants to be that grind em out squad he wants them to be and a really good defensive team, and Iggy seems like he would be perfect for the squad. I haven't heard from a bunch of other teams that want Iggy, surprised that there ain't a bunch of teams calling for him.

:comeon:

You my nikka, but when you get a chance to see Nash and Pau in the P&R you gonna realize how stupid that sounds.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:comeon:

You my nikka, but when you get a chance to see Nash and Pau in the P&R you gonna realize how stupid that sounds.

nikka that's why I said I "wanted" it to go down like a month or so ago, but with Nash, that shyt changes everything and Pau becomes a person with need badly on the squad again instead of being expendable. I fukks with our squad with got now, I'm hopeful we can add some other players on the bench and we good. :obama:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
1ibn6v.jpg

next time these two pose for pictures, they better have Wolves jerseys

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Los Angeles Lakers Trade breakdown
Incoming Players
Dwight Howard
Jason Richardson

Outgoing Players
Andrew Bynum
Metta World Peace
Steve Blake
1 First Round Pick

Houston Rockets Trade Breakdown

Incoming Players
Andrew Bynum
Metta World Peace
Hedo Turkoglu

Outgoing Players

Kevin Martin(Expirer)
Luis Scola
Shaun Livingston(Expirer)
Patrick Patterson
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
1 First Round Pick

Orlando Magic Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Steve Blake(1 year left)
Kevin Martin(Expirer)
Luis Scola
Patrick Patterson
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
2 First Round Picks

Outgoing Players
Dwight Howard
Hedo Turkoglu
Jason Richardson

Congratulations on a successful trade.
Due to the L.A. Lakers being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. the L.A. Lakers had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

:wow: ORL

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Los Angeles Lakers Trade breakdown
Incoming Players
Dwight Howard
Jason Richardson

Outgoing Players
Andrew Bynum
Metta World Peace
Steve Blake
1 First Round Pick

Houston Rockets Trade Breakdown

Incoming Players
Andrew Bynum
Metta World Peace
Hedo Turkoglu

Outgoing Players

Kevin Martin(Expirer)
Luis Scola
Patrick Patterson
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
1 First Round Pick

Orlando Magic Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Steve Blake(1 year left)
Kevin Martin(Expirer)
Luis Scola
Patrick Patterson
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
2 First Round Picks

Outgoing Players
Dwight Howard
Hedo Turkoglu
Jason Richardson

Congratulations on a successful trade.
Due to the L.A. Lakers being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. the L.A. Lakers had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

:wow: ORL

is this real ? :dead::dead: im bout to commit that

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Houston would willingly help facilitate a trade to help the lakers build a super team in their conference?

Just to have a C who played One full season (a lockout shortened season at that) in his career?