2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JRudolphSports
Just spoke with a source that tells me that Billy King is "very close" to getting Dwight Howard. And deal could be completed "very soon."

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Anyone else perplexed by the lack of interest in Lopez and Hump by teams with cap space. Why hasn't anyone thrown an offer there way, seems like all kinds of cash is being thrown around. Maybe the Russian is making power(under the table) moves.

Oh forgot to add i believe if an offer is made that Nets are forced to match, they can't be traded right away. Someone tell Cuban to throw Lopez the max and ruin the Nets trade. Or at least make them wait till later

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else perplexed by the lack of interest in Lopez and Hump by teams with cap space. Why hasn't anyone thrown an offer there way, seems like all kinds of cash is being thrown around. Maybe the Russian is making power(under the table) moves.

Oh forgot to add i believe if an offer is made that Nets are forced to match, they can't be traded right away.

Isn't Brook a RFA if so that would explain why nobody is wasting their time when they know Prokarov will match. Not sure what's going on with Humphries.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Oh forgot to add i believe if an offer is made that Nets are forced to match, they can't be traded right away.

Who's going to make an offer big enough that Lopez will sign it?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care either way. If we get him cool... if not :manny:

Worried about his back. How many athletes have a back injury and come back to 80% of what they once were. T-Mac :sadcam: