2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TonyMejiaNBA
Bynum doesn't want to be viewed as 2nd fiddle. Needs courting & reassurance, which ‪#Magic‬ can't do b/c of tampering allegations from others.

This is basically the same thing I was saying. If Orlando takes Bynum all they gotta do is assure him he's the man there and build around him and he'll stay (for more money).

@TonyMejiaNBA
For ‪#Nets‬ faithful mistaken about my interest in ‪#Magic‬, my understanding is that fences will be mended w/Brook, set to sign long-term.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Avery Johnson Jr. ‏@itsaveryjohnson
Just talked to my man @Chris_Broussard on the phone!! I guess he's calling my dad to get inside scoop on Dwight Howard Situation

:dead:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He'd be guaranteed a ring.

there was a trade for Dwight during the season that would have sent Harden and Ibaka to the Magic for Dwight...but the Thunder turned it down. They KNOW Dwight would not stay.

Dude wants to be the man in a big city. He would be neither in OKC.

Chris Broussard

Fox Sports NBA Sportswriter
Daps
looking like the Nets & Lakers are piecing together trade offers for Dwight Howard centered around players and draft picks, but the teams would like him to commit to them long term before they make a move, sources say

El Don

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Looks like Dwight to Brooklyn is happening bruh. 11 players. Bynum can't commit to staying in O'Lando. As a Knick fan............:dead: