2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They are gonna basically be capped out with just those 4 and they are gonna have to fill the entire roster with the $3 mil of the mini MLE and $1.4 vet MLE. shyts gonna be tight as fukk. The Heat are strapped for cash and they just have the 3 max deals. The Nets are trying to have that plus another nikka making $10 mil. Having to trade for Dwight is really fukking things up. If he just signs as a FA then they would have more players already on the team from jump. The way it looks now, it they get Dwight it's gonna be those 4 nikkas taking up the entire cap. I just don't see how you fill out an entire roster with $4.4 mil.

It's really not that much different from the Heat, the big difference is that instead of money being split between Mike Miller and Udonis, it's just going to Wallace instead.

Vet mins for everyone! Dwight is just dumb though, that goes without saying, had he just waited the Nets would be in a much better position.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'll have to read things over but I thought I remembered something about tax paying teams being ineligible to participate in S&T deals after the first two years of this CBA. That would really limit the number of teams that could be worked with.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
As @tribjazz reports, Raja Bell finalizing buyout w/ Jazz. Bell has interest in returning to his hometown to play for Heat, source tells Y!

Another possibility for Raja Bell: The Lakers. Kobe Bryant recruited Bell hard a year ago, and still fits as defensive-minded guard w/ Nash.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll have to read things over but I thought I remembered something about tax paying teams being ineligible to participate in S&T deals after the first two years of this CBA. That would really limit the number of teams that could be worked with.

They should just eliminate S&Ts altogether or not allow teams to have bird rights of guys they acquire in trades or some shyt. Right up there with franchise tag as dumbest thing in sports. Glad they are doing something about it though.