Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bynum is gon end up signing with the Hawks. It's gon be

C-Bynum
PF- Horford
Sf- Smoove
Sg- free agent pick up or Jenkins
PG- Teague coming from a breakout year or dare I say it.......

CP3 :myman:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Howard, Williams, Johnson, and Wallace is a hell of a Big 4

It is but I have still yet to hear an explanation as to how they could fit those four contracts (at least $60 mil this year) as well as 8 other nikkas under a cap that's gonna be in the $60 mil range. They are traded a bunch of nikkas for Joe, they are gonna be trading a bunch more of Dwight so they won't just be able to use bird rights to re-sign everybody so how are they gonna fill the roster out?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It is but I have still yet to hear an explanation as to how they could fit those four contracts (at least $60 mil this year) as well as 8 other nikkas under a cap that's gonna be in the $60 mil range. They are traded a bunch of nikkas for Joe, they are gonna be trading a bunch more of Dwight so they won't just be able to use bird rights to re-sign everybody so how are they gonna fill the roster out?

Bunch of garbage backup players the first year, and then get better role players every year following that with the mini-MLE and Vet mins.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

fuzzy math

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I love it. Lakers depending on 2 geriatrics and now they might lose Bynum and not be able to trade for Howard.

yes.gif

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
07/08/2012 7:05 PM EST Eric Pincus:

Sources say both the Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets have clear paths lined up to trade for Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic. While it’s been long presumed the Magic would just naturally want a center like Andrew Bynum or Brook Lopez in return, that’s not necessarily a given.

The Magic are going through the rebuilding process and the notion of signing players to long-term maximum (or near-max) contracts isn’t especially appealing. Perhaps the model of what Orlando is looking for would be the haul the Denver Nuggets got for Carmelo Anthony – young players, picks, etc.

The Lakers and Nets both have third teams involved. They’re also not the only teams pursuing Howard. Nothing is imminent to speak of.

At some point Orlando is going to need to make a decision. Extended delay will take the Nets out of the picture as free agents Kris Humphries, Lopez and others won’t wait all summer.

2012 NBA Free Agency Diary | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of garbage backup players the first year, and then get better role players every year following that with the mini-MLE and Vet mins.

They are gonna basically be capped out with just those 4 and they are gonna have to fill the entire roster with the $3 mil of the mini MLE and $1.4 vet MLE. shyts gonna be tight as fukk. The Heat are strapped for cash and they just have the 3 max deals. The Nets are trying to have that plus another nikka making $10 mil. Having to trade for Dwight is really fukking things up. If he just signs as a FA then they would have more players already on the team from jump. The way it looks now, it they get Dwight it's gonna be those 4 nikkas taking up the entire cap. I just don't see how you fill out an entire roster with $4.4 mil.