I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It's not the comics. If you want to sell a decent actor in being in the MCU you got to give them something they think drives their career forward first. You can't be like, "Do this cameo for a movie that connects to your movie we are making 3 years from now." It's not appealing.
It's the MCU. Every actor and their mother is lined up to get a role there. Even the ones that say no are fronting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's the MCU. Every actor and their mother is lined up to get a role there. Even the ones that say no are fronting.
What? Many actors have turned down the MCU. Matthew Mcounaghy, Emily Blunt, Jason Momoa, Amanda Seyfried, Joaquin Phoenix, Saoirse Ronan, Rachel McAdams, Jessica Chastain, etc.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What? Many actors have turned down the MCU. Matthew Mcounaghy, Emily Blunt, Jason Momoa, Amanda Seyfried, Joaquin Phoenix, Saoirse Ronan, Rachel McAdams, Jessica Chastain, etc.
Well, Chastain turned down 2 roles, but it wasn’t because she didn’t want to be in the MCU. The first time was due to scheduling commitments.

The second time, was for Dr. Stranger’s love interest Christine Palmer. Chastain wanted her debut to be a major role. Someone with super powers.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well, Chastain turned down 2 roles, but it wasn’t because she didn’t want to be in the MCU. The first time was due to scheduling commitments.

The second time, was for Dr. Stranger’s love interest Christine Palmer. Chastain wanted her debut to be a major role. Someone with super powers.
So this would apply to do cameos before the actual movie you want to do. Whatever the reason, people aren't automatically saying, 'yes' to the MCU.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So this would apply to do cameos before the actual movie you want to do. Whatever the reason, people aren't automatically saying, 'yes' to the MCU.
Everybody can’t be in marvel movies :dahell: you act like they reach out to every actor with a sag card :russ:

Some actors don’t want to be locked into multi picture/year deals because they would be limited in other projects they could work on. Some actors have scheduling conflicts with other studios. It is what it is.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everybody can’t be in marvel movies :dahell: you act like they reach out to every actor with a sag card :russ:

Some actors don’t want to be locked into multi picture/year deals because they would be limited in other projects they could work on. Some actors have scheduling conflicts with other studios. It is what it is.
Talk to the guy I quoted. He thinks every actor wants to be on the MCU even if they say they don't.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Jeeeeaaaaaaannnnn!!!! 🤩

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hulk rights are finally back
it explains the recent hulk push lately

absolute-win-hulk.gif

Oh shyt

screen-shot-2022-10-13-at-11-04-08-am-1665673565.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hulk rights are finally back
it explains the recent hulk push lately

Damn breh!!!!! I see you working :gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron:

You been quiet for awhile and I see now!!! Been behind scenes making deals and getting shyt done

Impressive and Congratulations