I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Bryan Danielson i do admit the prospect of retirement is intriguing. Maintaining the vast empire heroes like you, @AnonymityX1000 , and BK built under the leadership of Feige is daunting to say the least. But when I wake up and see there are still necks which need feet applied to them for the greater good, I can’t help but be pulled back to the ring :wow:

Yes the Great War is over, but the small fires must be tended to lest the general populace mistake them for something greater. I and the new generation of warriors admire your strength and please rest easy knowing your legacy will always be protected :salute:

Don’t be too humble, you and @Norrin Radd was apart of it and in the shadows we had Uatu and The Living Tribunal (those that know KNOW)

The Great War was a great era

With the exception of 2…. All the foes have been defeated and banished in the most humiliating ways :mjlol:

One retired himself and the other is sadly still fighting but is suffering from wild delusions that I just “lol” at the double talk and keep it moving.

Yes the new generation got this:mjgrin:

Like I told buddy before “he better let the Boogeyman stay in his slumber before he comes back with a vengeance”:youngsabo:

Feels like I just marched in the Memorial Day Parade. 🥲

Mothafukkers

I STARTED THIS THREAD..

I’ve consistently been on the other studios necks. I’m the only one keeping this thread alive. fukk outta hear wit that bullshyt.

If you saw the flash then you ain’t not #marvelset

I started this movement. Been defending phase 4. Saw Eternals 3 times. Y’all claim to be in the trenches, I’m in the gutter with this shyt. fukk outta hear:pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mothafukkers

I STARTED THIS THREAD..

I’ve consistently been on the other studios necks. I’m the only one keeping this thread alive. fukk outta hear wit that bullshyt.

I started this movement. Been defending phase 4. Saw Eternals 3 times. Y’all claim to be in the trenches, I’m in the gutter with this shyt. fukk outta hear:pacspit:
Yes. You should have been named. lol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don’t be too humble, you and @Norrin Radd was apart of it and in the shadows we had Uatu and The Living Tribunal (those that know KNOW)
silver-5.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Mothafukkers

I STARTED THIS THREAD..

My sincerest apologies. The fog of war has clouded both my thought and judgement. Your contributions are and will forever be appreciated. Take this rep as but a meager form of my deepest most regretful apologies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mothafukkers

I STARTED THIS THREAD..

If you really bout it :skip:

Finish off that last nugget that keeps popping back up like a toilet floater:lolbron:

End him…. Pummel him…. Then kick and send him rolling down the street

Like a turd in the wind:mjgrin:

And then….. you will be the legend.

And don’t ask who, don’t even say the name… just attack

Cuz if you really started the movement…. You already know who it is and who’s left :sas2:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My sincerest apologies. The fog of war has clouded both my thought and judgement. Your contributions are and will forever be appreciated. Take this rep as but a meager form of my deepest most regretful apologies.
I made a Snyder Cut thread, way before the Snyder Cut dropped. And it actually became the official Snyder Cut thread. I waited until after the movie dropped to change the title to troll them and forced them to make a new thread.

I called the DCEU demise before BvS dropped. Too many kill shots to keep count of. I even shyt on Spider man at times because it’s not 100% MCU.

And this thread is like 8 years old.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Source :trust me Breh. Unverified page with less than 20k followers :russell:

Wish this was confirmed true. I wish they don't fukk up Blade and it does really well and we get a real gory Midnight sons with Punisher included :demonic:

I'm pretty sure those accounts just parrot their information from the things scoopers say, and those scoopers could range from reliable to trash clickbait like WGTC or Great Freakin' Robot.

I think it's less how many followers and more like is that really a reliable source.

Real Hollywood media sources like Variety, Complex, or Entertainment Weekly have huge followers because it's not just fans following those accounts, but people actually involved in Hollywood follow those accounts.

If the news doesn't come from a big media conglomerate or journalist that specializes in Hollywood news, than it's probably not real.

When in doubt always check more than one source.

Aight brehs…. This about to be the test

If this turns out false then y’all right

But if it’s true:lolbron:

There’s gonna need to be some respect put on their name.

So we gonna come back to this down the line in a few months:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I made a Snyder Cut thread, way before the Snyder Cut dropped. And it actually became the official Snyder Cut thread. I waited until after the movie dropped to change the title to troll them and forced them to make a new thread.

I called the DCEU demise before BvS dropped. Too many kill shots to keep count of. I even shyt on Spider man at times because it’s not 100% MCU.

And this thread is like 8 years old.

Oh yea one more thing….. please tell @Trapperman Dave and @Neo The Resurrected ONE all this!

Especially TD that accused me of things that’s really you!

@Neo The Resurrected ONE playing a crazy game saying he done with Mouse, but what he don’t understand is Mouse and done with him and will never be done till MOUSE says he’s done. So handle that too.

But Trapper your other Op and he wants ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL your smoke like this was 2012 again :skip:

So there it is…. These are your targets

_____ ______ (again you should already know)
@Trapperman Dave (he confusing us, he wants the smoke with you)

And @Neo The Resurrected ONE (he was jealous of being a co Captain of MarvelSet with you so now he’s trynna burn it down)

You have your feuds for 2023 and beyond breh:pachaha:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Oh yea one more thing….. please tell @Trapperman Dave and @Neo The Resurrected ONE all this!

Especially TD that accused me of things that’s really you!

@Neo The Resurrected ONE playing a crazy game saying he done with Mouse, but what he don’t understand is Mouse and done with him and will never be done till MOUSE says he’s done. So handle that too.

But Trapper your other Op and he wants ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL your smoke like this was 2012 again :skip:

So there it is…. These are your targets

_____ ______ (again you should already know)
@Trapperman Dave (he confusing us, he wants the smoke with you)

And @Neo The Resurrected ONE (he was jealous of being a co Captain of MarvelSet with you so now he’s trynna burn it down)

You have your feuds for 2023 and beyond breh:pachaha:
I already know EVF is anti dc and he doesn’t try to act like he ain’t. I can respect that now if he tries to act like dc never had a good and or decent movie that’s different

And im disappointed in @Neo The Resurrected ONE not trying to be gang no more. I like dc more but im still rocking with the mcu throughout the little rough phase they need ironman cap and bp back asap and maybe take some bigger risks like dr strange should have leaned more into horror

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I already know EVF is anti dc and he doesn’t try to act like he ain’t. I can respect that now if he tries to act like dc never had a good and or decent movie that’s different

And im disappointed in @Neo The Resurrected ONE not trying to be gang no more. I like dc more but im still rocking with the mcu throughout the little rough phase they need ironman cap and bp back asap and maybe take some bigger risks like dr strange should have leaned more into horror

Na breh

You his OP….. you want the smoke, he wants the smoke.

Step into the Serengeti :mjlit:

2 men enter…. One man leaves

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Na breh

You his OP….. you want the smoke, he wants the smoke.

Step into the Serengeti :mjlit:

2 men enter…. One man leaves

It’s whenever he ready :manny: I can accept the dcu not being greater than the mcu all I want for them to start doing is bringing in characters that are associated with superman/batman etc like they did with mcu.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Because they haven’t. DC has no identity. They should’ve stuck with trilogies. All of their movies were MCU carbon copies. To the point they signed a marvel producer to run the entire show.

Marvels losses get talked about more than DC’s wins. People root for DC because it’s so bad. They have no foundation at all.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Because they haven’t. DC has no identity. They should’ve stick with trilogies. All of their movies were MCU carbon copies. To the point they signed a marvel producer to run the entire show.

Marvels losses get talked about more than DC’s wins. People root for DC because it’s so bad. They have no foundation at all.
They trying to build it now and MCU really the standard so it will be hard not to be seen as a carbon copy. We got so spoiled by phase 3 nobody thinks marvel could make “bad” movies.

How about people root for dc because they like it or possibly grew up with some of their animated series and movies.