I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
dance-iron-man.gif

rumored to return in this
:myman: I hope it's true. I enjoyed Rockwell in IM2, he's one of the highlights of the movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Source :trust me Breh. Unverified page with less than 20k followers :russell:

Wish this was confirmed true. I wish they don't fukk up Blade and it does really well and we get a real gory Midnight sons with Punisher included :demonic:

Just curious….

How many followers does one need to be trusted? :russ:

That’s a legit question… cuz I typically don’t be looking at that when I see blogs, articles, or twitter post

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
See I’m willing to believe that could happen because Disney+ did what I thought was the unthinkable at the time and added adult-oriented content like Deadpool, Logan, and Netflix’s Defenders series to the mix. Marvel Zombies is already confirmed by trades to be TV-MA as is Deadpool 3 to be Rated-R.

Mia Goth is also an actress who I don’t really see in PG-13 movies like that, let alone star in an MCU flick. And anyone familiar with True Detective and Pizzolatto’s other works knows his writing is brooding and generally catered towards a more mature crowd.

Bernthal was also on record of saying he wouldn’t return to playing Punisher if he knew the character would be watered down or something to that nature.

Granted, the Mouse money could make just about anybody go back on their word but as time goes by, I can see such happening. Ask me that two years ago and it would be a resounding no.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just curious….

That’s a legit question… cuz I typically don’t be looking at that when I see blogs, articles, or twitter post
I'm pretty sure those accounts just parrot their information from the things scoopers say, and those scoopers could range from reliable to trash clickbait like WGTC or Great Freakin' Robot.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@Bryan Danielson i do admit the prospect of retirement is intriguing. Maintaining the vast empire heroes like you, @AnonymityX1000 , and BK built under the leadership of Feige is daunting to say the least. But when I wake up and see there are still necks which need feet applied to them for the greater good, I can’t help but be pulled back to the ring :wow:

Yes the Great War is over, but the small fires must be tended to lest the general populace mistake them for something greater. I and the new generation of warriors admire your strength and please rest easy knowing your legacy will always be protected :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson i do admit the prospect of retirement is intriguing. Maintaining the vast empire heroes like you, @AnonymityX1000 , and BK built under the leadership of Feige is daunting to say the least. But when I wake up and see there are still necks which need feet applied to them for the greater good, I can’t help but be pulled back to the ring :wow:

Yes the Great War is over, but the small fires must be tended to lest the general populace mistake them for something greater. I and the new generation of warriors admire your strength and please rest easy knowing your legacy will always be protected :salute:

Don’t be too humble, you and @Norrin Radd was apart of it and in the shadows we had Uatu and The Living Tribunal (those that know KNOW)

The Great War was a great era

With the exception of 2…. All the foes have been defeated and banished in the most humiliating ways :mjlol:

One retired himself and the other is sadly still fighting but is suffering from wild delusions that I just “lol” at the double talk and keep it moving.

Yes the new generation got this:mjgrin:

Like I told buddy before “he better let the Boogeyman stay in his slumber before he comes back with a vengeance”:youngsabo:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Feels like I just marched in the Memorial Day Parade. 🥲

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just curious….

I think it's less how many followers and more like is that really a reliable source.

Real Hollywood media sources like Variety, Complex, or Entertainment Weekly have huge followers because it's not just fans following those accounts, but people actually involved in Hollywood follow those accounts.

If the news doesn't come from a big media conglomerate or journalist that specializes in Hollywood news, than it's probably not real.

When in doubt always check more than one source.