I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

He probably out on bail.
But his career is dead anyways. This is his last movie, no one is gonna hire him. He'll be a distant memory in a forgotten universe.

And EVERY line from him in the trailer is absolute garbage. Generic, filler dialogue.

I can save people.
I can save your mom
This cant be happening.
*slaw jawed looking at CGI* x3
HOLY SH-

:scust:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
if they got rid of Cavill and potentially Gal they're definitely getting rid of Ezra :lolbron:

I'm ok with the pushbacks because they just changed writers for Avengers and blade so I want them to take their time
Folks either don't know or straight up forgot about this part. I don't think the future is as doom and gloom as others make it out to be. Disney's initiative to stagger Marvel's releases after Quantumania's reception made these delays inevitable, but with the Writer's Strike...even more-so.

• The creative team of the critically acclaimed Beef are working together on Thunderbolts.
  • Julius Onah seems very enthusiastic on directing the new Cap and from what I've heard has a really sharp script.
  • Loveness isn't attached to Kang Dynasty anymore.
  • Mahershala is still onboard for Blade and brought his brain trust from True Detective (Pizzolatto) to help pen the joint.
  • Deadpool 3 got pushed up from its original November date.

Hopefully more details unravel at Comic Con next month and we'll actually get word on the Fantastic Four cast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hmm, aren't they almost finished with filming Captain America 4 and just started filming for Deadpool 3? Moving that date up 6 months is a big leap, and then they're going to drop two big movies a little over two months apart when they just talked about spacing out releases.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
if they got rid of Cavill and potentially Gal they're definitely getting rid of Ezra :lolbron:

I'm ok with the pushbacks because they just changed writers for Avengers and blade so I want them to take their time
I absolutely no faith in Blade and don't like these new avengers at all.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hmm, aren't they almost finished with filming Captain America 4 and just started filming for Deadpool 3? Moving that date up 6 months is a big leap, and then they're going to drop two big movies a little over two months apart when they just talked about spacing out releases.
They are though. It'll be 7 months by the time we get The Marvels in November, then there won't be another movie until May. Three theatrical releases in 2024 with two dropping during the summer timeframe and the third during the tail-end. That's not bad. The studio was dropping four theatrical films within a 6 month stretch during the last phase, in addition with the Disney+ shows.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They are though. It'll be 7 months until we get The Marvels in November, then there won't be another movie until May. Three theatrical releases in 2024 with two dropping during the summer timeframe and the third during the tail-end. That's not bad. The studio was dropping four theatrical films within a 6 month stretch during the last phase, in addition with the Disney+ shows.

Yeah, That’s actually good

More space and time between projects now

Especially after coming after an influx of projects last year

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, That’s actually good

More space and time between projects now

Especially after coming after an influx of projects last year
You think people are still going to be interested? The MCU was already losing steam after Endgame, and it seems like the only thing people are waiting on is F4 & X-Men.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You think people are still going to be interested? The MCU was already losing steam after Endgame, and it seems like the only thing people are waiting on is F4 & X-Men.

I think so

However, only time will tell

But I think the slowing down of release dates between projects is a good idea

It gives them time to rebound, to potentially come back stronger and it creates a “let them miss you" for a minute before coming back with something new and fresh, especially if the projects exceed expectations

Last edited: