I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think so

However, only time will tell

But I think the slowing down of release dates between projects is a good idea

It gives them time to rebound, to potentially come back stronger and it creates a “let them miss” your for a minute before coming back with something new and fresh, especially if the projects exceed expectations
Look breh. You got your day one marvel fans, you got your new marvel fans, you got your casual marvel fans and you got fans who simply outgrew the genre. You’re not going to please everyone. I could see if the Fantastic 4 dropped last year and it was Thor 4 bad.

2019 changed the entire trajectory. Up until that point the future of the MCU was going to look different. Then the Fox deal happened. So right before End Game, Marvel finally gets the X-Men, and Fantastic 4 back. A year later everything is shut down. Then Disney + launches. You got all of this change happening in a short period of time.

Most of the phase 4 content wasn’t as bad as people making it out to be. It’s just that because they launched so much, you never got a chance to let it marinate. And a lot of it was brand new characters with little to no origin or backstory.

Marvel has had to deal with a lot of hurdles lane obstacles and changes over the past 4 years. Characters dying on film and in real life. Peoples attention spans aren’t what they use to be.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
People will always care about the Avengers the shyt has been here since the 1960s

We watching it and it’s making a billy EASY
They havent had a movie make a billy in years. And the last 2 were Sony films

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thor: Love & Thunder had mixed reception by the critics and still grossed over $760mil worldwide. People on this very board were talking about how there wasn’t any pre-release hype for Guardians Vol. 3, and that movie is on its way to earning over $830mil.

Y’all really think people won’t be checking for the Avengers? With the box office cheat code that is Spider-Man? :childplease:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thor: Love & Thunder had mixed reception by the critics and still grossed over $760mil worldwide. People on this very board were talking about how there wasn’t any pre-release hype for Guardians Vol. 3, and that movie is on its way to earning over $830mil.

Y’all really think people won’t be checking for the Avengers? With the box office cheat code that is Spider-Man? :childplease:
If you aint doing over a billion nobody cares about your movies anymore - TFR Movie Experts :laff:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

No, it's over for the MehCU or whatever. lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You think people are still going to be interested? The MCU was already losing steam after Endgame, and it seems like the only thing people are waiting on is F4 & X-Men.
Facts. Not hyped waiting 5 years for the washed up avengers rejects for nostalgia purposes.

They need to bring out the big guns.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Facts. Not hyped waiting 5 years for the washed up avengers rejects for nostalgia purposes.

They need to bring out the big guns.
They need to start teasing shyt and starting bringing in some characters on the side. I don't want it all at once in a movie. They should has a Johnny Storm show up as scientist with his homie Ben Grimm on the side somewhere. Or a Reed Richards cameo as a scientist developing shyt or at least teased in headlines. Start building it up.

MCU should get a proper Hulk movie and intro Wolverine in that. Do it just like the comics.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They need to start teasing shyt and starting bringing in some characters on the side. I don't want it all at once in a movie. They should has a Johnny Storm show up as scientist with his homie Ben Grimm on the side somewhere. Or a Reed Richards cameo as a scientist developing shyt or at least teased in headlines. Start building it up.

MCU should get a proper Hulk movie and intro Wolverine in that. Do it just like the comics.
It's not the comics. If you want to sell a decent actor in being in the MCU you got to give them something they think drives their career forward first. You can't be like, "Do this cameo for a movie that connects to your movie we are making 3 years from now." It's not appealing.