2 years into this generation, how has the Series X's two teraflop lead over the PS5 affected games? Are the "tools" from Microsoft ready yet?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is all facts

But there is a narrative that has been created that while it does have some truth isn't really a problem especially with the climate now in gaming.

Outside of GOW all my favorite gaming experiences this year have been on gamepass and nintendo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all facts

But there is a narrative that has been created that while it does have some truth isn't really a problem especially with the climate now in gaming.

Outside of GOW all my favorite gaming experiences this year have been on gamepass and nintendo.
Hilarious.

Film game touted as one of the best games of the year on Gamepass...

This is literally the pinnacle of "movie games".

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah... YOU'RE EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn:
I didn’t even know that game exists until you posted it.

The article talks about all types of games, you chose that one to try to make some dumb ass point.

The whole point of the article is that there was a diverse list of unique games this year on xbox.

Stan better next time :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t even know that game exists until you posted it.

The article talks about all types of games, you chose that one to try to make some dumb ass point.

The whole point of the article is that there was a diverse list of unique games this year on xbox.

Stan better next time :smh:
Tunic came out on PS5 this year as well.

Diverse games... .such as Stray, Sifu, RollerDrome etc came out on PS5 this year, some exclusively too.

That article was just juelzing all around, a lot of "unique" games came out on PS platforms this year.

Like I said... EXPOSED!!!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tunic came out on PS5 this year as well.

Diverse games... .such as Stray, Sifu, RollerDrome etc came out on PS5 this year, some exclusively too.

That article was just juelzing all around, a lot of "unique" games came out on PS platforms this year.

Like I said... EXPOSED!!!!!
Think about everything like a stan brehs.

The existence of unique games on xbox doesn’t mean ps5 didn’t have any unique games.

get some help breh :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about everything like a stan brehs.

The existence of unique games on xbox doesn’t mean ps5 didn’t have any unique games.

get some help breh :mjlol:

As if none of those games aren't on Playstation giving off the impression that $ony doesn't have em. What if someone on the internet read this and didn't buy a PS5? Is this what you want? For people to not buy PS5s?!

You guys are demonic.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious.

Film game touted as one of the best games of the year on Gamepass...

This is literally the pinnacle of "movie games".

You really going to sit here and say immortality is a movie game in the same sense that TLOU/Days gone/GOW2018 and your typical 3rd person action movie games from sony?

It's apples and oranges, but I expect you not be able to see the difference while stanning.
As if none of those games aren't on Playstation giving off the impression that $ony doesn't have em. What if someone on the internet read this and didn't buy a PS5? Is this what you want? For people to not buy PS5s?!

You guys are demonic.

As opposed to what? Someone reading the dozen of "xbox has no game games" and gamepass has only shovelware and not getting a xbox or gamepass?

As if none of those games aren't on Playstation giving off the impression that $ony doesn't have em.

Sony doesn't have any of these games currently :dahell:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
@JQ Legend you asked what a sony stan is :huhldup:
Damn every gen I only copped Sony so I thought that made me a Sony Stan :mjcry:

I wanna get a Series S but am not familiar with X Box exclusives. I like GamePass especially since from what I understand they got older games Sony doesn’t have. I’m torn on this forreal. Plus brehs saying it ain’t worth it because the X is way more powerful.

Can I play X Box 360 games on Series S? Can I download Saints Row 1? :lupe:

I would cop just for that and GamePass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really going to sit here and say immortality is a movie game in the same sense that TLOU/Days gone/GOW2018 and your typical 3rd person action movie games from sony?

It's apples and oranges, but I expect you not be able to see the difference while stanning.

As opposed to what? Someone reading the dozen of "xbox has no game games" and gamepass has only shovelware and not getting a xbox or gamepass?

Sony doesn't have any of these games currently :dahell:
No nikka, I'm going to sit here and say Immortality, a Xbox game that's mentioned in that article is more of a "mOviE gAmE" than those games from Sony you mentioned.

nikka, it says it in the thumbnail! :dead:

A game having great production values that rivals movie cinematography doesn't make it a "movie game" which would then have to include practically every game sir. This AAA production value shaming shyt only stems from the disgusting lips of Xbots.

You guys love calling anything a movie game as long as it's from Sony but here's a full-blown "movie" game in the most literal sense and you already ironing your cape.

it's disgusting fam, leave that bullshyt in 2022. :scust:

Last edited: