2 years into this generation, how has the Series X's two teraflop lead over the PS5 affected games? Are the "tools" from Microsoft ready yet?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"ItS a MoViE gAmE!"

I assume you geeks are only playing solitaire & Pacman? Rhetorical question. Yall loved Ryse.:dead:

The absurdity of suggesting games like Spider-Man or Horizon (which combined offer up 100+ hours of GAMEPLAY) is a theatrical experience is borderline second hand embarrassing. Dudes have literally become so exhausted and desperate that they've resorted to gaslighting in what's essentially a plea for Sony to take their foot off the gas pedal and give them a chance to catch up.

:dead:
You in the wrong thread???:dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's funny? @MeachTheMonster and the mid titan describing a game I'm playing right now and that game is Hi fi rush on Xbox.

Constant QTE's, bunch of cut scenes, fail proof game play and just linear as hell but it's pretty though. Not a bad game but you can pretty much YouTube this game and get the same experience. All the things they say about "m0ViE gAmES" and this one they sweep under the rug

Not a peep from these guys :mjlol:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You know what's funny? @MeachTheMonster and the mid titan describing a game I'm playing right now and that game is Hi fi rush on Xbox.

Constant QTE's, bunch of cut scenes, fail proof game play and just linear as hell but it's pretty though. Not a bad game but you can pretty much YouTube this game and get the same experience.

:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Constant QTE's, bunch of cut scenes, fail proof game play and just linear as hell but it's pretty though. Not a bad game but you can pretty much YouTube this game and get the same experience.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Constant QTE's, bunch of cut scenes, fail proof game play and just linear as hell but it's pretty though. Not a bad game but you can pretty much YouTube this game and get the same experience. All the things they say about "m0ViE gAmES" and this one they sweep under the rug

I have not played it yet outside of the tutorial a bit :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone who thinks Hi-Fi Rush is "fail proof" hasn't made it past the tutorial
I just finished the first level and beat the first boss. It was very easy. I'm saying, the same shyt these dudes be saying about practically any Sony game is actually very strong in this game in that it actually was noticeable(cutscenes, QTEs). I noticed the actual gameplay isn't much deeper than any other game. :yeshrug: If this same game was a Sony title, you nikkas would be picking it apart. Lets keep it a buck.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
arent they using that cloud technology now? i could swear they mentioned that for one those games in the recent showcase

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1
I just finished the first level and beat the first boss. It was very easy. I'm saying, the same shyt these dudes be saying about practically any Sony game is actually very strong in this game in that it actually was noticeable(cutscenes, QTEs). I noticed the actual gameplay isn't much deeper than any other game. :yeshrug: If this same game was a Sony title, you nikkas would be picking it apart. Lets keep it a buck.
It's a loose fun action adventure game breh:martin:

The fact that the world and combat moves along to the beat ALREADY makes the combat and gameplay different from the VAST majority of action games alone.

The last game to revolve around this notion also was reviewed super well

Cadence of Hyrule
The fact of the matter is Sony stans don't really want games like this :manny:

Yall had a action game that was colorful and free flowing from japan but yall want those "movie games":mjpls:

Gravity rush 3 will probably never see the light of day.

Well it might now that Hi-FI rush is making such a splash.:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

It's a loose fun action adventure game breh:martin:

The fact that the world and combat moves along to the beat ALREADY makes the combat and gameplay different from the VAST majority of action games alone.

The last game to revolve around this notion also was reviewed super well

Cadence of Hyrule
The fact of the matter is Sony stans don't really want games like this :manny:

Yall had a action game that was colorful and free flowing from japan but yall want those "movie games":mjpls:

Gravity rush 3 will probably never see the light of day.

Well it might now that Hi-FI rush is making such a splash.:blessed:
Different doesn’t mean “better”. You’re insane if you think this is better than typical action games. The point is the game is riddled with constant cutscenes interrupting the flow of the game. This is VERY problematic for what I assume to be a short game.

You ignored everything else I said with irrelevant babbling to cope with what the facts I presented.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different doesn’t mean “better”. You’re insane if you think this is better than typical action games. The point is the game is riddled with constant cutscenes interrupting the flow of the game. This is VERY problematic for what I assume to be a short game.

You ignored everything else I said with irrelevant babbling to cope with what the facts I presented.
If you don't like this, I got bad news for you, you'll hate sony 1st party games :francis: