2 years into this generation, how has the Series X's two teraflop lead over the PS5 affected games? Are the "tools" from Microsoft ready yet?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fifa
Madden
NCAA
Battlefield
CoD
NHL
Car games

Real nikka shyt :wow:

I was an electrician in the Marines. That’s why I chose that name :umad:

Or you became an electrician because you were inspired by static :patrice:

f5b7d9a0183a7d9111f51f2e9365e755.gif

Its ok, we all nikka nerds here, no need to feel shame

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Or you became an electrician because you were inspired by static :patrice:

f5b7d9a0183a7d9111f51f2e9365e755.gif

Its ok, we all nikka nerds here, no need to feel shame

Nah

The Marines pick your job for you based on your ASVAB scores..I wanted to be a tanker. I guess I scored high on the mechanical & electrical part of the test. I never worked with electricity in my life prior…what’s bad is you don’t find out what your job will be till the last week of boot camp.

I was expecting a real nikka job..they told me I would be an electrician I instantly hit the :gucci:

I’m just fooling around in here tho I hope none of y’all take me serious. Too many Sony stans on here I gotta put on for the set :pachaha:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Possibly but it's hard to call especially on Multiplat games when

A) covid
B) "clauses"
C) More work for smaller/No return.

We still haven't seen the PS5 do or take advantage of their Hard drive like they claimed it could do. Which was much more impressive that 2 tera flops.:ehh:
You should have made a thread about that

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Developers focused on parity last gen and literally damn near never used that additional 2 teraflops on the Xbox One X.
Despite it regularly displaying higher framerates and higher resolutions than ps4pro.

Anyone who thinks we're going back to the ps2/xbox/gamecube days of bespoke versions of console games
taking advantage of their individual/particular strengths IS NOT paying attention to anything at all.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most multiplat look and perform slightly better on xbox. That’s all it was ever supposed to do.

The real question is Why ain’t y’all checking in on that new groundbreaking ssd in the PS5? Y’all was supposed to have new worlds only capable on the PS5. Why y’all still riding elevators and squeezing through rocks??:jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most multiplat look and perform slightly better on xbox. That’s all it was ever supposed to do.

The real question is Why ain’t y’all checking in on that new groundbreaking ssd in the PS5? Y’all was supposed to have new worlds only capable on the PS5. Why y’all still riding elevators and squeezing through rocks??:jbhmm:
:stopitslime:

Rift Apart as a 1st gen title already achieved this :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A lot of y’all should just admit you got got by marketing. The best features from either console this gen is faster loading and quick resume.
Xbox never promised anything more.

It was sony selling all the extra hype. Had dudes talking crazy about what the SSD would do.

Ask @el_oh_el they had they man going:mjlol: