$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
damn…good times ahead for that dude…how long it’ll last is a different question…and yes I’m low key hating lmao

*edit*

yo they dead ass wrong for posting his old house and new one…he has security tho but that’s irresponsible as shyt on the media’s part smh
somebody in my city won the big powerball a few years back, and they had all them ppl info on front street; def had pics of their house and how much it cost, etc

news be trying to get nikkas robbed

hell i thought about runnin up, these were some old cacs on beach side who prolly already had money anyway

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I lol’d @ the pic of him hoppin in the Porsche :russ:

I hope he gets low and people can’t find him.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Call me crazy but I think he’s leaking his own shyt. Probably linked up with a PR firm cuz it’s LA, home of celebrities and what good is being single with that much money I’d ppl don’t know who you are. This the social media era, everybody wants to be famous.

If that’s the play I definitely would have pulled up to the bank with better drip, a better whip and a couple of rented hoes to complete the look.

I can’t even begin to imagine winning that much money, that’s more money than a lot of top level actors and athletes will make in their whole careers. :wow:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Can't even lie. . .I'm legit jealous of this nikka

That's so much fukking money to win out of nowhere! Being broke is infuriating lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s what’s up
*outside In and Out*
There he go
giphy.webp